Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: mscrew

Eliseo really got into why his broke house style is unique. No one else does this.

After he shows us basic stuff to do, he did put on music later on. It helped so much more with the music since it was funky and tribal house, loved it. After about every small routine he showed us, we'd all start free styling and incorporating what we know and want to do. It was really fun watching how everyone took what they learned and made it their own.

His class is tough but very fun as well, I def wanna keep going even though that shit killed me :hat:

Eliseo really got into why his broke house style is unique. No one else does this.

After he shows us basic stuff to do, he did put on music later on. It helped so much more with the music since it was funky and tribal house, loved it. After about every small routine he showed us, we'd all start free styling and incorporating what we know and want to do. It was really fun watching how everyone took what they learned and made it their own.

His class is tough but very fun as well, I def wanna keep going even though that shit killed me :hat:

werd...if i was half the dancer eliseo is i'd be nasty. i had a great time seeing everybody, and look foward to the next class.

it was great meeting all of you guys. i haven't really danced in like a year, so it was good to get back into it. eliseo is mad ill, it was kinda hard keeping up but im sure it comes with practice. im impressed, hes not just a good dancer but a good teacher. i like the way he kept asking if everyone got the moves and kept breaking us up into groups to work on it. next time i gotta bring some lighter clothes cuz i was sweating crazy hard. cant wait till the next class! :hat:

yah same here, next time im stretching A LOT, after we did that drop knee move i pulled something on my inner left thigh and them spin moves lol, kinda sored up my left ankle, blah.

yup, i felt evil retarded at first but after a bit a groove starts building up, def gonna practice til the next class comes up.

Thanks again man and everyone who showed up, def was great vibin off everyone as well.

yo thanx alot peoples! i appreciate everything.

everyone did great....props to all!

my bad.. bout it gettin hot n tight in there...lol

some people came through without letting me know in advance...but it's all good...

it was nice seeing every1...i had mad fun...

till next time...check your emails... ill send the info for the next class.

OneLove.