Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drinking and driving

Who's lucky enough to have that one friend who just doesn't drink and is the designated driver? I've been trying to convince my co-worker to move from NY to NJ lol...she goes out clubbing but just doesn't drink um like never :rofl:

All my friends including me drink and anything above 3 drinks makes you legally drunk these days. I think fag McGreevy lowered the blood alcohol level .08.

Does anyone take a taxi home?

or just drive wasted? which is a big mistake.

Who's lucky enough to have that one friend who just doesn't drink and is the designated driver? I've been trying to convince my co-worker to move from NY to NJ lol...she goes out clubbing but just doesn't drink um like never :rofl:

All my friends including me drink and anything above 3 drinks makes you legally drunk these days. I think fag McGreevy lowered the blood alcohol level .08.

I don't drink and drive anymore, i already have one under my belt.......

and I was fine when i was driving that time.

but i used to be horrible like 2-3 years ago, drinking a pint of rum with coke on the ride to clubs like Joeys on thurs.. and Abyss wednes..

Then getting tottaly hammered at the club and then driving home. ( stupid days)

I used to have a friend like that(would drive and stay sober) and every once in a while I would be like" I owe u, it's your turn to have fun" and i would drive, but he still would always end up driving home because I wouldn't last 10 mins without saying fuck it i'm drinking.

This is the exact reason why Syn3 Transport started it's service. They provide inexpensive, reliable transportation for people planning on consuming alcohol. If you are looking to go out to the club or bar or anywhere you would want to go, they will bring you there & back home.

Everyone goes to the club to drink and all the cops know that too. So when they pull you over and see you all decked out in your hot clubbing gear they are automatically going to assume you were out partyin and drinkin, which you probably were. They generate soo much money from giving out DUI's and DWI's. The fines are rediculous and having your license taken away would just suck!

OK.. so you drove to the club, got hammered and cant even walk. All you gotta do is call up Syn3 and they will arrange your ride home with the cheapest taxi service in that area as well.

www.syn3.org

888.USE.SYN3

this is the one number to call. if you are looking for a limo, a taxi, a bus, luxury suv, shuttle vans, whatever you need they will help you out with.

:beer: cheers to that

I dont mean to sound like Im pluggin for Syn3 but honestly they exist only for the purpose of providing the most cost effective transportation specifically for bar and club owners...their prices CAN NOT BE BEAT, its actually cheaper to use their service then it is to drive...believe me I used to work for them and even though I dont work for them any more I still use the service everytime Im going out...its the only way...

So if u plan on going out please use this service..and be safe...

I dont mean to sound like Im pluggin for Syn3 but honestly they exist only for the purpose of providing the most cost effective transportation specifically for bar and club owners...their prices CAN NOT BE BEAT, its actually cheaper to use their service then it is to drive...believe me I used to work for them and even though I dont work for them any more I still use the service everytime Im going out...its the only way...

So if u plan on going out please use this service..and be safe...

Where are they located?

My friend called yesterday and they are cheaper then any taxi service she has ever taken, I always drive...but planning to use them this Sunday..

Thanks.

Where are they located?

My friend called yesterday and they are cheaper then any taxi service she has ever taken, I always drive...but planning to use them this Sunday..

Thanks.

I dont think Syn3 is a regular taxi service...for example when I go from wayne to Hoboken or the city my price is around $20 for a round trip..thats insane a taxi service will charge u like $75 for the same ride one way. Syn3 has its offices located in Northern NJ but they provide service all over NJ. The best part is it doesnt matter where u are located their prices still are unbeatable. I have to give it up to their CEO what a great concept :bowdown: ..right now anyone that has not used it thinks it too good to be true but honestly everyone that has used it uses it all the time. I was also told recently that they are in talks with New Jersey Licesnsed Beverage association and all the bars and clubs across NJ are signing up to offer this great service to all their customers, I know the president of NJLBA already signed up... if all the rest of the clubs use this service its in their advantage they can have people from all over that couldnt come before now come...and still have more then plenty of money left to spend at the bar. No one will have the need to drive when going out ever...lastly I have to say to everyone if you havnt used it please do so atleast once and see how easy it is when there are no arguments on whose driving. :beer:

N.J. was one of the last states going to .08.. it was either stay at .10 or loose all federally funded money for highways.. Mcgreevey had no choice.. If you want to blame anyone.. blame M.A.D.D..

Something should have been done.. but.. .08 is convicting people that shouldn't be convicted..

N.J. was one of the last states going to .08.. it was either stay at .10 or loose all federally funded money for highways.. Mcgreevey had no choice.. If you want to blame anyone.. blame M.A.D.D..

Something should have been done.. but.. .08 is convicting people that shouldn't be convicted..

Please read this article about MADD and you will see that you couldnt have been more correct about whose responsible for these dumbass, unrealistic demands MADD makes...

http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/17

actually in high school i used to drive home drunk alot snr year...which is terrible now that i look back. but in college, i lived in Hoboken, so i just walked home from the bars. it was grrrrrrrrreat. and now in the city, its public transportation all the way.

MARIAJ - either let your sober friend live w/u in nj or move to an area where the bars are close to u. ;)

actually in high school i used to drive home drunk alot snr year...which is terrible now that i look back. but in college, i lived in Hoboken, so i just walked home from the bars. it was grrrrrrrrreat. and now in the city, its public transportation all the way.

MARIAJ - either let your sober friend live w/u in nj or move to an area where the bars are close to u. ;)

Well then you should consider yourself lucky if you didn't get a DUI. The whole thing can cost anywhere from $10-15 thousand plus license suspension minimal 6 months....cab fare is like I dunno $20-40.

Worst thing if you actually hurt someone while you're driving drunk..damn

I have done it plenty of times and it's the most stupid thing anyone can do drink and drive...It's like you think you're fine to drive but one you're behing the weel it's different store. I'll be taking a cab this sunday for sure...

See you all in studio 4.

Well then you should consider yourself lucky if you didn't get a DUI. The whole thing can cost anywhere from $10-15 thousand plus license suspension minimal 6 months....cab fare is like I dunno $20-40.

Worst thing if you actually hurt someone while you're driving drunk..damn

I have done it plenty of times and it's the most stupid thing anyone can do drink and drive...It's like you think you're fine to drive but one you're behing the weel it's different store. I'll be taking a cab this sunday for sure...

See you all in studio 4.

CAB = $20 to $40 dollars one way ride

DUI = $10 to $15 thousand dollars

Driving Drunk not worth it, using a cab expensive, DUI way to expensive...u can use syn3 and pay about $10 to $20 to get picked up at your house brought to the club or bar and then back home safely. I think that solves all the problems...it does sound too good to be true but its true...it was started by a few club goers to create a solution for this issue. the ride might just be the best part of your night :makeout: