Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You're Deathly Ill, Stay The Fucc Home!!!

sup, kids-

Seriously, if your cough sounds like your intestines are being shredded in a woodgrinder, and you're spewing flourescent green toxic phlegm everywhere you go, why the fucc would you come to work and spread your foul contagion to the rest of us?

There are about a dozen ppl walking around my office doing that exact thing and it really, really disgusts me.

Damn, I realize that some of us can't afford to lose a day's worth of pay, and that some of us are so utterly indispensable that our companies would grind to a screeching halt without us, and that it's not your even your fault that you got sick in the first place... But maybe we should think about the needs of the many... cuz those of us who are healthy and are consequently made ill by your irresponsible, indiscriminate spreading of your sickness would really fuccing appreciate it if you'd either quarantine yourself in your office or, even better yet,

STAY THE FUCC HOME WITH YOUR MISERABLE, PESTILENT SELF!!!

Hey, I missed 2 days last week (and I woulda missed more if not for the holiday, which saw me layin' up in bed like the diseased wretch I was) and I don't get paid for that shite. But I'd rather miss out on some partyin' money than know that I was the one who helped fucc up other peoples' lives by making them sick...

Whatever...

PEACE,

NFK

Keeps His Phlegm to Himself

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

James, you tell em bro....

Unfortunately, in my line of business there is a lot of that. Had two people in my group who were sick for 2 weeks and came to work everyday (I think they just wanted to bitch about how sick they were to everyone else). People will work until they pass out!!!! I don't get it... cwm25.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Yo------ I thought vampires were immune to pestilence!!!!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks