Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party 93.1fm Update

nexusgroove

Off thier site/// Party931.com. Everything you love, we will be bringing back online shortly...everyday for you. Party 93-1 will become an Internet only Radio Station. The same station u love, simply on-line!!!

Party 93 FM on the South Florida Airwaves will now become the new 93 Rock...South Florida's Pure Rock Station.

Comments/Concerns

Any comments/concerns should be directed to party931listenstoyou@cox.com or leave a message in Dade (305)567-5601 and Broward (954)522-9801. Event Best Bets

Fuck your website!!!

Your station has been playing the same songs since the station started, I don't know who was in charge of programing but their heads should have been cut off! But at least the dance music outlet was there! As far as 93.1 switching because zeda flipped ? If that market was so good why did zeda change ? Theres a lot of bullshit going on here!

fuck you 93.1 :mad: ! :gang:

:gang: 93.1

Fuck your website!!!

Your station has been playing the same songs since the station started, I don't know who was in charge of programing but their heads should have been cut off! But at least the dance music outlet was there! As far as 93.1 switching because zeda flipped ? If that market was so good why did zeda change ? Theres a lot of bullshit going on here!

i wasnt a 93.1 listener either ! only for edgar v's nocturnal sessions and markus global dj broadcast.. but you obviously have no clue whats goin on here .. trust me . and nexus isnt the owner .. there are things here that only inside people know . so please .. dont talk shit to someone and put em down if you have no clue as to whats going on . thanks :) koky :)

Fuck your website!!!

its 'zeta' dude...and they switched because clear channel is the worst company in the history of modern business.

Fuck your website!!!

let me guess...you are...what...12...14 years old...or just retarded? :)

it was the world's worst radio station,except 4 nocturnal session's.

Listening to 93.1 was like listening to the deterioration of the underground. I'm glad it's over. I heard Soundgarden on 93.1 this morning and it brought a smile to my face.