Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for all the 'colored peeps" of CP

lollie60

was there ever a time you felt blatant racism towards you ?

I'm a petite ASian female ...everytime a random stranger was purposely rude or nasty to me it was usually a big tall white men ..(usually older in like 30's +)

I don't know if they're just assholes or like fuckin KKK's

One time a man told me he was cop (when he looked like a regular dude) and threw water at my car .. ..well I yelled at him becuz he was bitching that threw a tiny piece of tissue out my car window ...

One time I was trying to hail a cab on WEst highway at midnight ..there was nobody around and this man out of nowhere stole my cab and as he took off he says to me " That's no place to stand" - ( he was trying to imply that's where hookers stand " ....

these 2 are the worst and for some reason ...they stand out in my mind ...

I know it doesn't matter becuz they're strangers ... but it still hurts anyways ..

yo someone give me some violins !

im half arab.....

im not sensetive to these types of things...we call my friend darkness.....and another black steve....

people make terrorists joke, if they are funny i laugh, if they are not, i don't...

i guess if i felt the impact of racism, 1600sto 1960s...i would feel different...

my rant:

i hate how alot of minorities complain about racism even when there is none..white people get fired too for all stupid reasons or dont get into the college they want cause they dont meet the criteria...maybe if the minorities talked to their elders and heard what real racism is like..lynchings, whites only places, being emmett till.....they would stop complaining and just try to better themselves..

thank you and goodnight

im half arab.....

im not sensetive to these types of things...we call my friend darkness.....and another black steve....

people make terrorists joke, if they are funny i laugh, if they are not, i don't...

i guess if i felt the impact of racism, 1600sto 1960s...i would feel different...

my rant:

i hate how alot of minorities complain about racism even when there is none..white people get fired too for all stupid reasons or dont get into the college they want cause they dont meet the criteria...maybe if the minorities talked to their elders and heard what real racism is like..lynchings, whites only places, being emmett till.....they would stop complaining and just try to better themselves..

thank you and goodnight

go back to the drug board...:D

I'm a petite ASian female ...everytime a random stranger was purposely rude or nasty to me it was usually a big tall white men ..(usually older in like 30's +)

One time a man told me he was cop (when he looked like a regular dude) and threw water at my car .. ..well I yelled at him becuz he was bitching that threw a tiny piece of tissue out my car window ...

One time I was trying to hail a cab on WEst highway at midnight ..there was nobody around and this man out of nowhere stole my cab and as he took off he says to me " That's no place to stand" - ( he was trying to imply that's where hookers stand " ....

I know it doesn't matter becuz they're strangers ... but it still hurts anyways ..

hailing a cab isn't easy in nyc... you could be waiting for an hour for a cab and if someone walks twenty feet in front of you the cab will stop for them and they have every right to... if you want a cab the trick is to wait at the very beginning of the corner and somewhat in the street...

hailing a cab isn't easy in nyc... you could be waiting for an hour for a cab and if someone walks twenty feet in front of you the cab will stop for them and they have every right to... if you want a cab the trick is to wait at the very beginning of the corner and somewhat in the street...

he walked faster than me ..I was wearing high heels ..

but what's up with the " That's no place to stand "

FYI - I was very hurt by these incidents and I cried for an hour when that cocksucker threw water at my car

after reading this..maybe its not your race, but your gender...

men hate women.....except to :makeout:

my rant:

thank you and goodnight

:blah: stfu...