Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Vibe

I saw it on the cooljunkie website and some other master list I was looking at (forgot which one). I didn't think much of it until I saw it on both - and they were fairly different lists with different parties listed. Cooljunkie.com has all the Crobar parties listed so far and was very reliable as last year when I printed out the entire party sheet - but who knows.

just curious, where did you see that?

Vibe was supposed to be at the warehouse (envy) sat night with victor calderone and someone else (i forget who) on saturday night. maybe something changed

I know that Chus and Ceballos is supposed to be at the Warehouse on Saturday night..

Victor

Vibe

AND

C&C.....

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....That's the kind of party that I've been waiting for...

I know that Chus and Ceballos is supposed to be at the Warehouse on Saturday night..

Victor

Vibe

AND

C&C.....

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....That's the kind of party that I've been waiting for...

yes thats exactly what i was talking about. not sure if it was confirmed but as far as i know it was.

I consider the Cooljunkie list to be very reliable. As far as I know, Vibe is indeed confirmed to play with Carl Cox at Crobar on Saturday night. That has to be considered one of the top parties of the week.

So does that mean you will be there? ;)

I consider the Cooljunkie list to be very reliable. As far as I know, Vibe is indeed confirmed to play with Carl Cox at Crobar on Saturday night. That has to be considered one of the top parties of the week.

i agree, they are very reliable.

will have you gotten your tickets yet for JP? if not, PM me.

Definatley will be a great night for music, I just think that Crobar Miami is a dump...

It's not the nicest club in the world, but the vibe and sound system more than make up for its aesthetic shortcomings. When I went there, there were people dancing on the bar, dancing on the speakers, and it really was a very good time. The place wasn't jampacked, but the crowd was big, and everyone was having a lot of fun. It was Cooljunkie's 4th anniversary party. I mean, Pete Tong was playing, and I still had a blast.