Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is House Music Dead in Jersey?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by definition a Nigger is someone whos ignorant, stubborn, and does stupid things without full thought process of the material or subject.

Often a Nigger is someone who calls someone else a Nigger

( funny how the term - pot calling the kettle black comes to mind when you know about the word )

What do you call Nigger music anyway cause i cant find that in the stores

I ment to say that house was started in the gay black community. There for it is the same as Hip-Hop. The so called Nigger music. So my friend you missed the piont i was trying to make. I just wanted to tare that A hole a new one.

I ment to say that house was started in the gay black community. There for it is the same as Hip-Hop. The so called Nigger music. So my friend you missed the piont i was trying to make. I just wanted to tare that A hole a new one.

dont mess with the button kid.......this isnt about pointing fingers and typing messages about all you know or have seen in the "scene" (why do ppl call it that anyway?)

I was just trying to understand the point you were making.

Now put your chest back in and let the stomach hang back out

Not for nothing, but Friday Nights we are trying to keep House music alive. Dj's like Romero, Boris and Saeed are all booken in the next 3-4 weeks. Support house and it will stay alive. Flight Friday Night's "Feel Grove"

House Music!!!

2/18- DJ Sheldon Romero

2/25 DJ Boris

3/11 DJ Saeed of Saeed & Palash

Dude I must admit...a jersey club with guest DJ's from around the world!!!! I am impressed

That might be true that it started that way. I think it was disco it derived from, which was not considered "Nigger Music". Myself being a black man, the words "Nigger Music" referes to that ignorant hip hop bullshit that has been circulating in the recent years. This excludes any intelligent hip hop that is out there(and there is plenty but you won't ever hear it in mass rotation). Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a hip hop disscusion, but I do want to say this, "Please don't ever call House "Nigger Music" because it isn't and will never be. House promotes unity amongest everybody, that is what makes it so great. Like the song said "No one man ownes house, becuase house music is a universal language spoken and understood by all. You may be Black, You may be White, You may be Jew or Gentile, it doesn't make a difference in Our House"

Nuff Said

Its a nightmare. DJ's in NJ are the worst..think about it, who is going to WMC? Santana? thats about it. I dont see anyone from NJ or even NYC for that matter playing at WMC and that is the best dj's who play the best house music in the world.

Its so bad it ridiculous....93.1 in miami, the radiostation, plays better house music then any dj in NJ and most of NYC combined.

Keep letting promoters and ligt guys spin in clubs and it will only get worse. Rydell is the closest thing to original Nj has to offer other then Santana and Rydel isnt even allowed to spin then way he wants to.

I mean owners are now forcing DJ's to spin late 90's and earlie 2000 crap to keep the guidos happy....I mean what ever happened to the music....its so sad that a club in south carolina had a better DJ lineup then then NYC metro area....trust me i am dead serious....go on www.*************.com an look who is spinning where....its doesnt say anywhere in NJ...once Bunkas closed that was then end of Music in NJ and more about sleeveless shirts and deisal sneakers......

Its so bad i rather watch paint dry in eddie biez's basement with andrew mendez installing the celing fan!!!!

Come and check me out Friday night at Diva lounge in Montclair. I am from Montclair but I have been living in the Miami area for 9 years now. I dj at most of the clubs in S fl and the Miami area. If your coming down for WMC I will be playing at three event's as well. I am a true house head. check out www.lust4house.com click on the sound section and just look for my mix. You can have some good house for one night :pint:

BTW 93.1 sucks and is out of business.

i almost have to believe that new jersey just got fucked by a true house music legend , its a shame all of us have to suffer because of a "stereotypical jersey scene". especially after that half ass performance by morales at deko we don't even get enough respect as house music fans to get a solid performance, i do not approve. i went from having a good time to :vomit3:. it was good to see all the people out those i haven't seen in awhile. like madness, premo, and so many others, i am just totally disgusted.