Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Liquid Todd??

his style of music?? Is it breakbeat or techno or both?? I never really gave him a chance on KROCK

He's playin at the Midnight Ski Party at Mtn Creek on Sun...I'm an avid snowboarder and def. considering attending the festiviities...nuthin's better than gettin drunk and hittin the slopes

images_image_041170405

I saw him open for Jokenfold a few years ago at Exit...we heard Todd's whole set on the main floor, and didn't think it was anything special...yeah like u said, a mix of breaks and techno, but nothing that made you say wow...

Where's he playing, at the HEX?? i was just there a few weeks ago when i was boarding...heard some hippie band made up of 60-yr olds...nice!

going up to Hunter & Windham this weekend...gonna be mobbed...

Where's he playing, at the HEX?? i was just there a few weeks ago when i was boarding...heard some hippie band made up of 60-yr olds...nice!

going up to Hunter & Windham this weekend...gonna be mobbed...

yeah, I guess it's called HEX, the other one is called Moguls...I hate that hippie sh*t band, they play so freakin loud and they suck

Hunter is gonna be sickkkk this weekend, I havent been there in years. You know the rules...dont eat the pizza...and for god's sake, DO NOT EAT THE SEAFOOD

had a bad case of bachilism over Pres Weekend...I actually puked IN the restaurant...and I missed Scribble @ Powder :(

when i worked at K-Rock, he used to pop in every once in a while, and I remember him as being one of the Nicest guys that worked there.

His show is great, but when he spins it can be very eclectic. He used to have a residency at B3 in alphabet city, and i remember he never used to mix, he would always start and stop songs.

But im sure that at some college ski party he is prob just gonna spin alot of bangers.

Def. worth checking out though

his style of music?? Is it breakbeat or techno or both?? I never really gave him a chance on KROCK

He's playin at the Midnight Ski Party at Mtn Creek on Sun...I'm an avid snowboarder and def. considering attending the festiviities...nuthin's better than gettin drunk and hittin the slopes

images_image_041170405

he spins everything... he's more of a turntablist than a dj... last year i heard him mix in "jenny from the block" with that christmas song that goes. "sim..ply hav...ing a wonderful christmastime.." 2 extremely lame songs but it worked... i usually like to listen to his shit on saturday nights if im just chilling.. he'll mix jay-z with a chemical brothers remix... i dunno he's just nuts... great music to drive or clean your house too... but nothing you want to hear when you're out in a club.. hope this helps...

he spins everything... he's more of a turntablist than a dj... last year i heard him mix in "jenny from the block" with that christmas song that goes. "sim..ply hav...ing a wonderful christmastime.." 2 extremely lame songs but it worked... i usually like to listen to his shit on saturday nights if im just chilling.. he'll mix jay-z with a chemical brothers remix... i dunno he's just nuts... great music to drive or clean your house too... but nothing you want to hear when you're out in a club.. hope this helps...

with all the mixed reviews, I kinda wish they had booked a cheesey cover band instead LOL

i remember he never used to mix, he would always start and stop songs.

Mustve been inspired by DAVID MANCUSO of the LOFT, whos been doin that since the late 60s early 70s and gave up on mixing records completely for a few yrs now. And hes still doing it to his huge faithful followers wish i could be there this sun to celebrate the 35th anniversary party.