Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Last night

The hell with the Girls Gone Wild Shit that totally sucked....Vicious and Draper went completely balls to the wall....the energy was unbelievable....I was really impressed....but, it was confusing as hell to see a light crowd....I would think the holiday weekend had something to do with it....regardless about what you think of either DJ or the club...my friends and I had a blast last night...who else on the board was at Avalon last night....thoughts?

i dont think they promote this party right at all.. like u said the whole girls gone wild thing is obnoxious. i really like vicious though so ive been wanting to check it out

was it dead?

It wasn't dead....it was a good crowd...but the crowd cleared out by 4-4:30...

i dont think they promote this party right at all.. like u said the whole girls gone wild thing is obnoxious. i really like vicious though so ive been wanting to check it out

was it dead?

The girls gone wild thing sucked...

They should have just done Vicious & Draper...

Their names are big enough to pull a crowd.

The GGW prob. chased ppl away!

last time i saw draper and visous spin...it was a JOKE

avalon is so weak, they really need to do something with that place

and yes i had my hateraid this morning

What is exactly wrong with Avalon? Please explain....The music sounded great...I personally like the way it looks inside....?

Yea last time i went there was a little under a year ago. It was everything from the crowd, to the system that made your ears feel like they were bleeding. To that horrible smell.

Plus back when that English guy ran the door it was alot better. once they had just the bouncers running the show is when it really started going to shit.

I really did enjoy myself the first few times i went.

Yea last time i went there was a little under a year ago. It was everything from the crowd, to the system that made your ears feel like they were bleeding. To that horrible smell.

Plus back when that English guy ran the door it was alot better. once they had just the bouncers running the show is when it really started going to shit.

I really did enjoy myself the first few times i went.

I understand what are you are saying....but, last Friday night was different...it didn't smell, the crowd was great, and the sound system I though was pretty good...I would never go to Avalon to see an int'l dj because the crowd can just get nasty...last friday really impressed me...

it's a shame to see limelight turn into what avalon is today. if they put a decent system in there, and most of all, control the door and let in normal people it could really be a contender. they already book good djs, but the crowd and sound system are just wack.

They didnt fix it at all. i remember going in there with ear plugs and my ears would still ring for like 2 days. No other club would do that to me. Only other time was at a festival in Long Island, But that soundsystem was set up in a tent for that event only, so you can't expect it to be too great.