Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What type of music at SF?

lol... My fondest memory of Sound Factory music... a remix of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" in the downstairs room on a Friday night... otherwise, I seem to recollect that every time I've been there on a Saturday night/morning late on into the set I've heard that remix of the "Oompa Loompa Song" that asks "how many post of K can you do?"... Right before the drag queens start dancing...

- Meli - cwm3.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

**GOOD MUSIC *** Well some of the time.

JP is the DJ

now JP dj's on Friday nights? Really? Are you sure that you are talking about the same SF? I thought it was those two idiots. I think you better check your calendar to make sure it is a FRIDAY the next time you see JP in factory. Please read questions b4 answering...don't want to confuse the posters

wink.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

Originally posted by gravity:

now JP dj's on Friday nights? Really? Are you sure that you are talking about the same SF? I thought it was those two idiots. I think you better check your calendar to make sure it is a FRIDAY the next time you see JP in factory. Please read questions b4 answering...don't want to confuse the posters

wink.gif

Yo chill.. Everyone makes mistakes. No need for patronizing..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yo chill.. Everyone makes mistakes. No need for patronizing..

mysteriousssssss...relax babe...I was just kidding around...btw, its your old factory friend gq2727...new alias...stats not yet updated...you know me not to cause drama...just feeling a bit feisty this morning wink.gif

------------------

fly."

mysteriousssssss...relax babe...I was just kidding around...btw, its your old factory friend gq2727...new alias...stats not yet updated...you know me not to cause drama...just feeling a bit feisty this morning wink.gif

Whats up gq.. I'm feeling a little fiesty myself so don't give me reasons to start with you smile.gif Just watching my girlie's back LOL..

Whats up gq.. I'm feeling a little fiesty myself so don't give me reasons to start with you smile.gif Just watching my girlie's back LOL..

thats ok ...but wouldn't it be a shame if someone went to SF for the 1st time on a Fri thinking JP would be there...and then it is those two schmucks. Such confusion causes many heads to "HATE THAT PLACE" for no real reason...I would hate JP too if it really were L&L djing!!!!! You going this weekend...on SATURDAY TO SEE JP wink.gif

------------------

fly."

thats ok ...but wouldn't it be a shame if someone went to SF for the 1st time on a Fri thinking JP would be there...and then it is those two schmucks. Such confusion causes many heads to "HATE THAT PLACE" for no real reason...I would hate JP too if it really were L&L djing!!!!! You going this weekend...on SATURDAY TO SEE JP wink.gif

Haha.. I've never heard L&L but I imagine they are nowhere near as good as JP.. Actually the first time I went to SF, I HATED it. I mean, I REALLY HATED it.. I went early (12-3:30) and it was really bad. Then someone told me that I need to go a LIL later, for afterhours.. That's when all hell broke loose and I got hooked! Are you going this Sat? I think I'm going smile.gif No matter how hard I try to stay away, it doesn't work..

Haha.. I've never heard L&L but I imagine they are nowhere near as good as JP.. Actually the first time I went to SF, I HATED it. I mean, I REALLY HATED it.. I went early (12-3:30) and it was really bad. Then someone told me that I need to go a LIL later, for afterhours.. That's when all hell broke loose and I got hooked! Are you going this Sat? I think I'm going smile.gif No matter how hard I try to stay away, it doesn't work..

I've got a friend in town this weekend who is set on Twilo for CC...but I gotta show her what its "really" all about...you know what I mean wink.gif...CC should be awesome though...are you going to see him too?

------------------

fly."

so wait...you've never heared L&L (I haven't either) and you already say that they suck???????????.....hmmmmmmmmmmm....not nice......heheheheh wink.gif ....how are you biatch

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I've got a friend in town this weekend who is set on Twilo for CC...but I gotta show her what its "really" all about...you know what I mean wink.gif...CC should be awesome though...are you going to see him too?

CC is on Friday. I'm going to that too. Tell her that you'll make a deal - Fri CC, Sat SF smile.gif

CC is on Friday. I'm going to that too. Tell her that you'll make a deal - Fri CC, Sat SF smile.gif

No...I know CC is Friday...I was saying that I don't know if we'd do both...but then again...what's a NY visit without a little SF in your life?

------------------

fly."

Originally posted by risa06:

so wait...you've never heared L&L (I haven't either) and you already say that they suck???????????.....hmmmmmmmmmmm....not nice......heheheheh wink.gif ....how are you biatch

Hmmmm... I always MAKE SURE that I don't say that something sucks if I never tried it.. I only said that "I doubt that they are as good as JP".. Kiss my fat ass biatch! What's my name???? smile.gif

PS: did you talk to anthony about tix?

No...I know CC is Friday...I was saying that I don't know if we'd do both...but then again...what's a NY visit without a little SF in your life?

Yeah, what's up with that? Go to CC, then sleep all day Sat.. Then go to SF smile.gif Or don't sleep all day Sat, take a lot of drugs and go to SF smile.gif

PS: make sure we meet at CC..

Hmmmm... I always MAKE SURE that I don't say that something sucks if I never tried it.. I only said that "I doubt that they are as good as JP".. Kiss my fat ass biatch! What's my name???? smile.gif

PS: did you talk to anthony about tix?

hmmmmmmmmm....no thank you cwm22.gif ...I don't like fat asses........

your name is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....why? you forgot?........................hehehehe

PS...no...I haven't talk to him......at all smile.gif ............CHECK YOUR PM....biatch

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"