Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peeing While Rolling Balls

I told divalicious, uknj, Choon and Ferry that I'd post this. I'd forgotten about it until now. Why is it such a pain in the ass to take a leak while I'm rolling? At first I thought I was the only one who experienced this, but lately I notice that the guy in the stall next to me is there just as long as I am, wincing, until finally- AHHHHHHHH! YEAAAAAAAAH! WHEEEEEEEEEEEW! Then it takes forever to finish and when I'm done I feel like I have to go more. Is this what it's going to be like when I'm 90 (and still hitting Twilo)? I need the real reason why this happens (like a John58 diagnosis) please.

jc

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

AIM: crackorn71

i hear that bro

standing there forever, but if you dare to venture your head the least bit sideways you'll notice the same people stand there trying to piss too

a friend of mine used to say how good taking a piss on e was, and then we started abusing him that he was running to the bathroom every two seconds cwm2.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

that happens to me too but by the end of the night i just can't stop going, prob. b/c of all the water i drink. yeah, the first few times it takes forever. i usually need to hear running water or concentrate really hard. who knows why???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

yopost this on the substance board and ask e-terted he knows the deal, but i thihnk it has something to do with your liver breaking down the chemicals

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

At night/early morning its just a pain to be close to sleep and then every 10 minutes you feel that urge to go. Its not just the water we consume, there has to be something else.

Maybe I'll watch the 48 Hours/Dateline episode tomorrow in the event they tell us why, yeah right.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

yopost this on the substance board and ask e-terted he knows the deal, but i thihnk it has something to do with your liver breaking down the chemicals

Uhm...I never went to medical school but what does your liver have to do with your bladder??? In this case your bladder is affected...you have to pee but you can't. My theory is cause E tightens your muslces...so your bladder can't relax. Kinda like the way it causes you to grind your jaw. Every muscle in my body is tight on E.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA