Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Lineup Released

the space lineup for the WMC was released and I am real disappointed with it. The only hot night is Friday!!! PVD Ferry and Sander K

Tuesday night will be even better. Meganite party is amazing, if you're into techno even just a little bit I'd suggest checking this one out. It will be even better than The PvD, etc night.

what line up are you looking at...it looks impressive to me...morillo, tiesto, pvd, deepdish, sander k.....who else do you want...

:doh:

When comparing it to last year, it's almost like HALF! I'm serious.

Last year had the same names (except the Meganite crew) but add several others Sandra Collins, Ton TB, Marco V, G&D, ... they actually had a shirt saying 100 DJ's at Space for WMC ( I have the shirt, and could list all the ppl, but I'm too tired...)

But I'll probably get the 3 day pass.

probably an opinion in the minority.

Tiesto is much better than PVD/Ferry. I am sure that is not the minority opinion. I would rather hear Edgar V than PVD/Ferry but I know that is probably a minority opinion.

Plus I would rather hear Roger Sanchez over Sander. (although that comparison is a little closer)

What night do you think is the least desirable?

Tiesto is much better than PVD/Ferry. I am sure that is not the minority opinion. I would rather hear Edgar V than PVD/Ferry but I know that is probably a minority opinion.

Plus I would rather hear Roger Sanchez over Sander. (although that comparison is a little closer)

What night do you think is the least desirable?

i would definitly go to the tiesto party over pvd...