Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's going to see Danny Tenaglia tonight???

philippio

:phone: As the phone began to ring I knew it was going to be a classic night, CP seemed to be roaring for action and that's exactly what it got.

PMs started coming in "Are going to DT?"...different peepz, same question...Tenaglia or what? But of course, modafuckahs!!!

:pint:

Absolutv showed up at my home at around 11pm, the plan was to hit Finnegan's first and the head downtown for DT. I had spoken earlier with Philippio and he said he was going to be there; Digital7 met Absolut and me for dinks at Finnegan's and while we were having our drinks, Laliux called...the crew was completed...we thought we were going to find more familiar faces but as it was it felt like home anyways, capice?

:dj:

Tenaglia was good, he had its ups and downs (very characteristic of marathon djs) you could tell when he was playing his ass off and when he was just filling up time to stretch out the set, which I find absolutely fair...what is this, the world record of fun or what? ok then...pffttt!!! ;)

Absolutv and I had some Jagermeister shot and chased them down with Cornonas, as I was chuggin' my shot I spotted none other than The Chibale, yup...Andrew Chibale in the house...I took the shot and decided to go chill with Andrew, yo bro...great talking to you, respect! Then it was back to the dancefloor with the musketeer of funk, seriously...I so wanted to get into it (like in the old times) but for some reason the energy was being served like caviar...very small servings and not too often...

:party:

As per Digital7, the Tenaglia we saw tonite has nothng to do with the Tenaglia that gained worldwide recognition more than a decade ago, he's basically mellowed out and stuck with the safest of his material (IMHO) still, I had a blast...hit the dancefloor in full force and di whatever I wanted...I was like...whatever! I don't care! I do what I want!!! :lickit:

The crowd was (and I don't mean to offend anyone) "hard to read" you know what I mean? very put-together, lacking common vibe and ground...I didn;t really feel much connection with anyone in the dancefloor...something I experience at any The Fix or Aquabooty (for example) it just wasn't there...euphoria was out the question, which is kinda like a shame, considering we had Danny Tenaglia at the decks, you know?

Overall, I must say my night was a killer one, got to hang out with some of my best friends, heard some good tunes, entertained my restinas with fine puntang, danced my ass off and what's best...got home in one piece, what more could I ask for, right? alrightee thennnnn!!! mmmmkayyyyy???

peace and chicken grease

Funk

I agree with yoiur review 100%. It was still a fun night, I am just getting hoime now

:phone: As the phone began to ring I knew it was going to be a classic night, CP seemed to be roaring for action and that's exactly what it got.

PMs started coming in "Are going to DT?"...different peepz, same question...Tenaglia or what? But of course, modafuckahs!!!

:pint:

Absolutv showed up at my home at around 11pm, the plan was to hit Finnegan's first and the head downtown for DT. I had spoken earlier with Philippio and he said he was going to be there; Digital7 met Absolut and me for dinks at Finnegan's and while we were having our drinks, Laliux called...the crew was completed...we thought we were going to find more familiar faces but as it was it felt like home anyways, capice?

:dj:

Tenaglia was good, he had its ups and downs (very characteristic of marathon djs) you could tell when he was playing his ass off and when he was just filling up time to stretch out the set, which I find absolutely fair...what is this, the world record of fun or what? ok then...pffttt!!! ;)

Absolutv and I had some Jagermeister shot and chased them down with Cornonas, as I was chuggin' my shot I spotted none other than The Chibale, yup...Andrew Chibale in the house...I took the shot and decided to go chill with Andrew, yo bro...great talking to you, respect! Then it was back to the dancefloor with the musketeer of funk, seriously...I so wanted to get into it (like in the old times) but for some reason the energy was being served like caviar...very small servings and not too often...

:party:

As per Digital7, the Tenaglia we saw tonite has nothng to do with the Tenaglia that gained worldwide recognition more than a decade ago, he's basically mellowed out and stuck with the safest of his material (IMHO) still, I had a blast...hit the dancefloor in full force and

di whatever I wanted...I was like...whatever! I don't care! I do what I want!!! :lickit:

The crowd was (and I don't mean to offend anyone) "hard to read" you know what I mean? very put-together, lacking common vibe and ground...I didn;t really feel much connection with anyone in the dancefloor...something I experience at any The Fix or Aquabooty (for example) it just wasn't there...euphoria was out the question, which is kinda like a shame, considering we had Danny Tenaglia at the decks, you know?

Overall, I must say my night was a killer one, got to hang out with some of my best friends, heard some good tunes, entertained my restinas with fine puntang, danced my ass off and what's best...got home in one piece, what more could I ask for, right? alrightee thennnnn!!! mmmmkayyyyy???

peace and chicken grease

Funk

i missed you again funk? it must be fate

i thought the dark shit he was throwing down was awesome.. and as for the crowd, i really enjoyed not seeing it full of club hos .. how crowded did it end up getting? i thought it was niec that it wasn't that crowded..actually gave people room to really dance..

anyway.. i know where i'll be march 5th :D