Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Worst Case of Blue Balls....

vampress

You make me crack up! Glad to have you on the board :rock: ... and by the way .....

.... you better floor it on the interstate. CHP in the Miami Lakes region just clocked Slick hitting at 120 mph heading towards vamp. lol.

:laugh: Thx, man.

But, the thing is... even tho V's as hot as a new TV in Compton, I find that they tend to cum harder, faster, and WAY more often if THEY do the driving to me. ;) So... no rush. After V leaves Slick in a blathering heap... she'll still need that itch scratched. And I'll be here. :bounce:

I know someone before any of you that will scratch it harder and tickle me senseless......i'm just waiting for this person to give me the OK!!!!

He's had me waiting for a while now and the itch is growing more intense with everyday that passes, so when the day does come OH BOY!!!!!

I wonder how much longer I have to wait???

I know someone before any of you that will scratch it harder and tickle me senseless......i'm just waiting for this person to give me the OK!!!!

He's had me waiting for a while now and the itch is growing more intense with everyday that passes, so when the day does come OH BOY!!!!!

::sigh:: ok, fine.

23 days, 9 hours, 33 mins.

Right after I finish my birthday breakfast in bed... I'll release you from your torture.

:smoke:

behave and be a good lil girl for daddy and ill give you what you deserve soon ;)

Yeah exactly!

Koky! whats up with you having her wait this long, foo?!!

Come on! she's all itching and scratchy and thinking ... what the hell are you doing there, Koky, Tivo'ing Sabato Gigante?! Move Move Move!

:laugh: :laugh:

I was seriously pretty drunk. I didn't think of any vindictive shit at the time. My only concern was mercy for my boys.... then right back to out cold.

And actually... forgot to mention it... but I did take her hand towel off the rack... sprayed my ribbons of batter on it... and then hung it back up on the rack. :laugh: That much I do remember. Thing is... I don't even think I was thinking revenge at that point. I just did it. haha...

That's even better than jizzing on her toothbrush. Especially when she didn't notice it and used it to wipe her face. I just can't get over that you spent five hours crashed out in her bed and where did she sleep, on her couch? Did she say anything to you when you finally stumbled out?