Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fetish...

dgmodel

i was having a discussion with someone on fetishes and wanted to hear some third party insight... the topic was fetishes and if they are or arent a form of mental illness or a disorder... not pedophilia or rape, or beastiality fetishes but lets say like the corny ones like feeling ish, or feathers, or fingers, or feet, or fur or whatever your thing may be... now if one claims it doesnt interfere with their normal lives, their work, or lifestyle is this a negative thing or just another thing that arouses them~!?

Well as you all probably know...I have a foot fetish, but it's nothing insane just for arousal purposes and stuff. But there are some people out there that'll take it waaaay too seriously, like spend hundreds of dollars for stuff.

Fuck that - I save my money for strippers! :tongue:

i was having a discussion with someone on fetishes and wanted to hear some third party insight... the topic was fetishes and if they are or arent a form of mental illness or a disorder... not pedophilia or rape, or beastiality fetishes but lets say like the corny ones like feeling ish, or feathers, or fingers, or feet, or fur or whatever your thing may be... now if one claims it doesnt interfere with their normal lives, their work, or lifestyle is this a negative thing or just another thing that arouses them~!?
I think it all depends on how extensive and intense people play them out!!!

Just another beautiful quirk, imo. Kinda like the pussy folds fetish I have. Could spend all day exploring, rubbing, tasting and playing with them.... even if it meant I wasn't "gettin' mine". I would say there's a little fixation there. Doesn't make me "wrong" or "disturbed".

..i think its a good thing.....ofcourse so long as it doesnt involve a projectile entering my ass...... :D

LMAO~!

Well as you all probably know...I have a foot fetish, but it's nothing insane just for arousal purposes and stuff. But there are some people out there that'll take it waaaay too seriously, like spend hundreds of dollars for stuff.

yeah same here, its not like oh snap i need that or i cant get off with out it but its just something to make it better.. .like adding garlic to pizza or oregano... pizza is good just the way it is, but sometimes its better with garlic or oregano.. dig it.. you know thats how i feel about ppl and their fetishes... if it doesnt harm anyone, and helps your relationships who gives a fuck...

I think it all depends on how extensive and intense people play them out!!!

exactly... if youre breaking into your neighbours home to steal a cucumber, or a tank top or remote or something then id say you have some issues... but if its something you and your gf/bf/booty-call share then whats the big deal...

Just another beautiful quirk, imo. Kinda like the pussy folds fetish I have. Could spend all day exploring, rubbing, tasting and playing with them.... even if it meant I wasn't "gettin' mine". I would say there's a little fixation there. Doesn't make me "wrong" or "disturbed".

agreed... its odd how some ppl are closed minded, or fear things out of the norm...

Ok now, there are certain fetishes that take it over the top....for instance that whole Beastiality, Scat or Shit Fetish that's just sick...I think those people are mentally ill!!!

There other Fetishes that are kind of Stupid: Balloons is number 1 in my book for being the most moronic fetish!!!

Ok now, there are certain fetishes that take it over the top....for instance that whole Beastiality, Scat or Shit Fetish that's just sick...I think those people are mentally ill!!!

There other Fetishes that are kind of Stupid: Balloons is number 1 in my book for being the most moronic fetish!!!

Agreed... mostly. The balloon thing is fucking whack... but I would say the whole "dress me up as a baby with diapers, rattle, etc" is WAAAAY more moronic. I guess there's a lot of those extreme and weird fetishes that I just can not understand. Nor do I want to think about.

Show yer tits, plz. :smoke:

....whats that balloon fetish ?.....never heard of it.....i've heard of seran wrap...
People that get off by having Balloons popped on them or on someone else!!!!

Now on the whole Saran Wrap thing, I must say I have made a couple of outfits out of it.....it can be sexy!!!!!