Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha Review..

joeysotu

His style last night was much different from his last album..Deep with a hint of tribal..very cool!!! I was much impressed with his mixer (sorry no pics.) that shit had more lights than your moms x-mas tree... The only thing that I was disappointed with was when Sasha went to the bathroom to take a hack and his roady was freakin out because the track was about to end...he looked like he was going to take a big fat shit in his pants :yuck: ..When Sasha returned he walked up to his laptop as the track seamlessly mixed right into the next. WTF..maybe it was me but I didn't pay $20 to hear a cd!! I'M OUT!!!

Don't get me wrong I loved the music and the mixer :) Just a little disappointed..

His style last night was much different from his last album..Deep with a hint of tribal..very cool!!! I was much impressed with his mixer (sorry no pics.) that shit had more lights than your moms x-mas tree... The only thing that I was disappointed with was when Sasha went to the bathroom to take a hack and his roady was freakin out because the track was about to end...he looked like he was going to take a big fat shit in his pants :yuck: ..When Sasha returned he walked up to his laptop as the track seamlessly mixed right into the next. WTF..maybe it was me but I didn't pay $20 to hear a cd!! I'M OUT!!!

Don't get me wrong I loved the music and the mixer :) Just a little disappointed..

I didn't like the music, but I was interested to see what he would do with Ableton, it seems as if he didn't do much more than could be done with a 2 or 3 CDJ's, actually less since the beatmatching is taken care of

i was at the rabbit after party from sat night so i actually forgot about this shin dig :knife:....i'll catch sasha at the conference ;):heart::pint:

First time seeing Sasha and i really liked what i heard ....played some awesome tunes indeed , Amika was a lil too packed when i arrived makin me feel a lil claustophobic a bit , but within an hour i was fine :pint: .

I will def. try and see him again for wmc .