Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm supposed to be doing it 3x a week...........according to extra

Originally posted by notforkids:

'Licious, Nikki-

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHEN ARE YOU TWO GONNA GET SOME AND FREE US FROM THE VACUOUS HELL OF YOUR INCESSANT WHINING?

YOUR DESPERATE FLAUNTING OF YOUR OWN INABILITY TO GET LAID HAS NOW SPILLED OVER ONTO THE NEW YORK BOARD, AND IT'S GONE FROM BEING AMUSING TO BEING ANNOYING.

I wish you two luck, but enough is enough already... cwm25.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Just Do It ALREADY

Whoa, damn J, why are you yelling at us?? There's no need to get snippity young man. Don't let me have to come over there and bitch slap you... Oh wait, you'll like it, so forget that!

And just for the record, I could get laid every day of the week, three times a day, by a different guy everytime, IF i wanted to. So there is no "inability" to get laid. I just have some standards... Unlike some people, when the fucking is done, I would like for there to be something else there.

Oh, and another thing, I don't whine!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Whoa, damn J, why are you yelling at us?? There's no need to get snippity young man. Don't let me have to come over there and bitch slap you... Oh wait, you'll like it, so forget that!

And just for the record, I could get laid every day of the week, three times a day, by a different guy everytime, IF i wanted to. So there is no "inability" to get laid. I just have some standards... Unlike some people, when the fucking is done, I would like for there to be something else there.

Oh, and another thing, I don't whine!

um, yeah, what she said!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i'm lucky if i get it 3x a year!! what the hell? extra is on tv right now and liza gibbons is reporting that i'm not getting enough for my health. if i don't do it about 3 or 4x a week i'm more likely to suffer a heart attack than someone who's getting it on a regular basis. all i can say is things better change in 2001!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

See Nicki! And you said no one can die from not getting any!!! I told you so! I told you so! cwm2.gif

OK, so what are we going to do about this? This is a very big problem! I don't want to have a heart attack! All I know is, my next Lover Man better have a strong heart and a big libido!!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Ha ha, you're prob. right!!! But that wasn't quite what i have in mind!!!

I hear you though. I think it's even more important for us single men! We gotta keep things working down there. I have an idea... if it looks like we're not gonna get our share for the week we can always hook up. For health reasons!!!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

'Licious, Nikki-

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHEN ARE YOU TWO GONNA GET SOME AND FREE US FROM THE VACUOUS HELL OF YOUR INCESSANT WHINING?

YOUR DESPERATE FLAUNTING OF YOUR OWN INABILITY TO GET LAID HAS NOW SPILLED OVER ONTO THE NEW YORK BOARD, AND IT'S GONE FROM BEING AMUSING TO BEING ANNOYING.

I wish you two luck, but enough is enough already... cwm25.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Just Do It ALREADY

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!