Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So did yall Miss Me???

vampress

Only for you to know I don't have a prob with you. I am a very real person but also very sarcastic. Though these boards tend to alter peeps and how they really are. If you met me in person you'd "fall in love" with me cuz I'm such a sweet, cool chick. That is all.
Believe me baby, nothing altered about me.......I am as real as they can get, if we ever do meet you'll see for yourself.

Let's just :kiss2: and makeup!!!

if u were so "real" darkvixxen, post a pic of yourself like vampress did....why should we believe you are not some weird dude that posts as a woman? or you could just be another one of stymies FSN's

:lol3:

I agree - although with just normal pic of urself would be fine with me. :)

Oh Adam....:kiss2:

Vamp.....I'm as real as they get as well......so when you comin to vegas? :kiss2: Friends again.

Hi koky.

Damn girl, Vegas I FUCKING LOVE that city!!!!

I've been there 5 times can't get enough of it!!!

I was planning a Summer trip out there this year, definitely let you know :) .!!!

I'm at work now yes....but I'm not big on pics....I have one from 2 years ago..doesn't even look like me now. I'll have Troy take some and will post them as soon as I develop them. :)

dont forget my request ;) (read above post about posting titts)