Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So did yall Miss Me???

vampress

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, Sorry I had some issues to work out yesterday!!!

So, lets get back to business.....Ohhhhhhh Ladies question for you, it actually occured to me last night as I was should I say :swallow: Busy .

Do you swallow???

I know for me it depends on the guy and the moment, so lets here it!!!

Oh and Stymie, why so much hate in your heart??? I went ahead and give you some positive rep points just so you see that I don't hold grudges against negative comments like yours, i'll still be your friend :) .

:lol3:.....this has been asked a trillion times like all her other questions.
Look sweetheart, I have no clue as to what your fucking problem is with me.....but if you do have one i'm sorry, if I am taking your little place as sex board Slut as you call it, it was never my intention!!!

A friend of mine that loves this board suggested that I join, cause he said I would love it being that I LOVE SEX in general.....so no there is nothing fake about me, I am the most sincere and real perosn you can meet. Ask anyone who has met me, so if you don't like me which I have no clue why not, cause I have done absolutely nothing to you....don't bring it onto the boards.

I'll PM you my cell number and we can meet up to see what exactly is your deal with me. As to me asking questions that have already been asked, I know they have been, but I am new to the board and would like to know the opinions for myself!!!!

So if you don't like my posts, stay the fuck away from them, and if you don't like me, I can care fucking less......I have all the friends that I need, a bitch is not one I need, cause for that I just look in the mirror!!!

Well ok....w/e then. I don't have a prob with you....I'm also one of the most real persons you'll meet on this fucking board. I have enough friends from these boards as well as in general so I don't need you friendship either. Hell I ain't even gonna waste my time with this crap....I'm better than this.

Well ok....w/e then. I don't have a prob with you....I'm also one of the most real persons you'll meet on this fucking board. I have enough friends from these boards as well as in general so I don't need you friendship either. Hell I ain't even gonna waste my time with this crap....I'm better than this.
Then why did you just post this???

Only for you to know I don't have a prob with you. I am a very real person but also very sarcastic. Though these boards tend to alter peeps and how they really are. If you met me in person you'd "fall in love" with me cuz I'm such a sweet, cool chick. That is all.

this board "alters" peeps? lol

how?