Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE FIX" this saturday.. yes i said this saturday........

koky

Nuh...just kidding, I do remember and the memories remain...it was a celebration, bitches!!!

:clap:

Met up with MJM, Bunny and Candy and we headed to Crobar to get our wristbands and walked right out...Raul and Eric greeted us at the door and we went rihght in...Mike Warren was warming things up on decks, fucking sick tracks were being dropped one after the other...even though it was early, my feet began to take over...I was doomed ;)

:bowdown:

Lots of familiar friendly faces in the house, all the beautiful people all ovah...hang out with lots of new peepz, nice meeting ya'all...I was in Frank Sinatra Mode (patent pending) and basically having a great time...the room was filled with a very special energy, it was somewhat of an exageration of what a regular night of The Fix is on tuesdays...very cool!

:dj:

The transition from Mike to Eric was super smooth, great job you guys...I was in the mood to get down and thanks to you, I was able to accomplish just that...danced like nobody's watchin' haol yay!!!

:party:

Thanks Koky for your hospitality and much love to all the beautiful people, great seeing you all...too bad Meli couldn't get in, we missed ya...ya hear me??? I woke up braindead and went to my niece's birthday...kids are a trip...great ending for a great weekend...peace yo!

peace and chicken grease :beer:

Funk