Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Married/Having Kids

oh, ps: i think if there's any chance what-so-ever that you feel you may not be able to remain 100% faithful to your spouse then you shouldn't get married!! i mean really, what's the point? just stay single and no-one gets hurt. i'm saying this b/c my ex's best friend got married. he cheated on this chick throughout their relationship and engagement. even skipped his pre-thingy classes (kana? i'm not catholic, forgive me for not knowing) to hook up with another chick. so i ask my bf if he's going to be faithful to his girl when they get married and my bf is like "oh, of course or he wouldn't marry her"....yeah right. I wish i'd put some money on it...only took him six months. he has two kids now but still cheats. i'm just saying that's completely unnecessary and speaking in the voice of someone who's been cheated on - it really hurts!! i can't imagine finding out my husband cheated!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Although many men may say that they would prefer to be single-I think that men just have a hard time (for the most part) admiting their feelings. They may think they don't want marrage because it is looked upon by many men as a (trap).

Society lets men know early on that they should have many partners and enjoy this for as long as possible. Society teaches men that marrage is the END and not the beggining. I know many many men who got married just because they started getting old and couldn't catch the young women anymore-also because they now feel the need to be taken care of.

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Can relate with comments posted been there thought that. Figured 'sowed enough seeds' need to save a few for future. Swore to lifelong bachelorhood til the right young lady came along. Priorities..maturity hit at about 30 years old want a son to take to park to play B-Ball..Softball..Knick games..YANKEESSS..(if can still afford them..goddam these friggin huge salaries) a daughter to watch grow then beat the shit out of her first boyfriend. Beach outings.. Disneyland vacations..Damn I'm a lucky dude. Joke here about cheating and such but..not gonna happen..

------------------

What da.....

I envisage at some point in the future having kids, and maybe being married...the former (as in kids) is something I had to look at seriously in the past 12 months and is something that I was emotionally comfortable with, but financially/practically not comfortable with.....the latter (as in marriage) is something I'm yet to seriously consider, I'm yet to meet 'IT' girl, but when I do if it evolves to a point where we are both comfy with the idea then I don't see why not (and boy are there going to be some cool DJ's @ our wedding!)

I guess I'm afforded an interesting perspective on the whole marriage thing given I grew up just with my mother & sister (dad bailed when I was young), and the most significant relationship I had was with someone who had been married.....yet who described breaking up with me as being more difficult then breaking up with her husband! cwm24.gif

Well that's enuff about me for now

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com