Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back in biz...

Naked ClubNYC meetup? Whoa... I did miss stuff here.

Well, my trip to Cali turned out to be something of a soul searching quest. I didn't realize it at the time. This trip essentially started out as a fluke and was more impulsive than anything else, but in the end I realized many things about me, myself, and I... the famous mistakes I made, don't know if I want all my trips to be like this... no, I definitely hope they're not.

Am I making sense here? Oh what the hell... I'm a total mess... so you gotta excuse me folks while I go back to my one sentence replies.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Naked ClubNYC meetup? Whoa... I did miss stuff here.

Well, my trip to Cali turned out to be something of a soul searching quest. I didn't realize it at the time. This trip essentially started out as a fluke and was more impulsive than anything else, but in the end I realized many things about me, myself, and I... the famous mistakes I made, don't know if I want all my trips to be like this... no, I definitely hope they're not.

Am I making sense here? Oh what the hell... I'm a total mess... so you gotta excuse me folks while I go back to my one sentence replies.

'sup bro, not used to reading so much from you in one post!! so, i guess it was awesome, details amigo!!! you're babbling, so i'm assuming your in love!!

charlies got a girlfriend, charlies got a girlfriend, hahahaha

yo, check your pm's. i want to ask you something

Originally posted by nycedee:

'sup bro, not used to reading so much from you in one post!! so, i guess it was awesome, details amigo!!! you're babbling, so i'm assuming your in love!!

charlies got a girlfriend, charlies got a girlfriend, hahahaha

yo, check your pm's. i want to ask you something

No, it's so much more complicated than that. Much more than I realized. Throwing around words like love... didn't know how easy that word is misused and so often, and how often it's taken for granted and not used enough at times. It's a messy thing being human. The human condition sux.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Hey Charlie !!!! You better be coming out on Friday !!!

marcella your going to twilo??

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

DJ Tiesto? When and where?

February 16th I think in Webster Hall...

Check that post by dzadza.. I was waiting for that all my lilfe and now I can't go frown.gif

cwm45.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Who's the DJ at Twilo for Friday anyway?

Damn, I've being outta the loop so clue me in people.

slacking bro..

CC

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Welcome back Charlie!!

I hope you enjoyed your trip smile.gif

BTW just fill you in...Tiesto is gonna be in town.... AND I AM GONNA MISS IT!!!! :

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif