Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the Abyss Reviews

Anyone have anything to say?

:bounce:

I thought the party last night at Abyss was pretty good. The food they provided was awesome and free grey goose drinks(at least I think thats what it was that the guy was serving by the DJ booth) till 11. The music was good, Some of us thought Kirk would play some old skool house, but maybe they were told not to. All in all, on a scale of 1-10 I give it an 8. I have seen better crowds over the years before they turned 18 and over and before Sayerville turned to a 2:00AM closing time. But I congratulate Abyss again on 14 yrs of success, and wish them another 14 more. I like the way they remodeled the downstairs.

Also, Did anyone receive an Anniversary CD?

:bounce:

I thought the party last night at Abyss was pretty good. The food they provided was awesome and free grey goose drinks(at least I think thats what it was that the guy was serving by the DJ booth) till 11. The music was good, Some of us thought Kirk would play some old skool house, but maybe they were told not to. All in all, on a scale of 1-10 I give it an 8. I have seen better crowds over the years before they turned 18 and over and before Sayerville turned to a 2:00AM closing time. But I congratulate Abyss again on 14 yrs of success, and wish them another 14 more. I like the way they remodeled the downstairs.

Also, Did anyone receive an Anniversary CD?

dimitri told us to keep it semi current, no old stuff