Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is DJ Dan?

I'm thinking about where to go Saturday night. I've never heard DJ Dan. What kind of music does he spin? Is he any good? What kind of crowd does he draw? Any info would be really appreciated.

dj dan is the shit... lots of funky hard house... kind of along the lines of bad boy bill and richard humpty vission... he's gonna bring in a lot of the raver crowd but i would take that crowd over the avalon crowd any day of the week... while dan is a fucking ill dj the crowd there is just terrible...

I hope the people @ the door of avalon really take sympathy on the true fans and holds back some of BS. Dj Dan is the man! He is one of the nicest Dj's you will meet or see. Skills galore. I remember watchin him spin @ centro-fly and just tearing the crowd a raw new one.

Also Feelgood will be on the decks, and again what i said for Dj Dan goes for charlie. Nicest guy to meet and hear ... so many years of hearing them both kills me that i might not be able to come through due to a birthday party... DAMN IT!

Dan - prog. house/ house/ disco house/ tech-house/ techno

feelgood about the same but more soulful

N-Joy