Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And the survey says....??? WHY!!! *MUST READ*

soulsimple

the miami club scene...yeah... :mad:

as a dj ...i dont enjoy clubbin at all now ...sucks to say it ....but its tru

ironic though because i love the sounds...this music ....i have a huge passion for it ....

djing is my thing ...but for the past 5 years ive pretty much been out of it ...no motivation what so ever ...because clubbin is not the same ...

if i do go out to a club in miami...maybe its to go check out a buddy of mine ...or a special guest ...or to simply check out some niceeeeeee miami latina asss ....lol.....

2005......is the rebirth though .....its time !!!

digital seven

The days of yesteryear are gone......there will be no more Paradise Garage, Choice, The Tunnel, Shelter, Loft, Warehouse, Zanzibar, AfterLife or Wild Pitch...Vibes!!!
Saying the the past is the past is fairly nonsensical. I mean, that is self-evident. However, just because some things that were good in the past have gone does not mean that there will be no good things in the future. People are just as innovative as they were 10, 20, or 1000 years ago. The creative urge still burns in many and there is always money to be made and eventually someone will hit on just the right combination and there will be new places that are as good or better than those that have gone before. Until then, we all just do what we can and try to help the scene. Complaining doesn't help. And, usually, if scrutinized closely, the good old days weren't really that good. Sure, there may never be another place like Zanzibar, but the likelihood is that there will eventually be something better.