Clubplanet Nightlife Community

13 Little Devils!!

kenl

You have got to be kidding me with this place!

I walked into Devils a while ago (less then 6 months i belive)

Enter the from door at sidewalk and get passed a WO-man built like a black tall bruce lee with muscles

open another door to the main room and what a ungodful wreck

i would be embarressed to send someone in there just to take a piss

u have got to be kidding

the place has no real floor and im not talking about a dance floor

im talking about a F-L-O-O-R

its like walking on a substructure, unpainted, not carpeted, nothing, just bare.

the manager (who shall remain nameless) showed me the quote unquote dance box

it measures about

30" wide

enxtends from the wall about 26"

and is a whole nose bleed height of 6 inches or less tall.

now wait - it gets so much better

where did the seats come from? did someone leave these on the corner to trash pickup?

still more...............

theres a downstairs?? OMG thats GOT to be hot

its a dead end room with exterior brick walls - no heat - no lighting - no speakers - no furniture.

Once you give this place the once over visually and take that image away with you.

You begin to realize this "structure" is actually

One huge bldg on the left

One huge bldg on the right

they over hang each other a bit and someone decided to place a door over this alley of a space.

Dont take it personally Kenl, i know your just trying something but if this isnt YOUR place then leave it, its not going to work

This man wanted me to bring him a rock and roll mixed with hip hop party for a thursday night???????

Kenl - i know you dont own this - nor are you the manager so please for GODS SAKE

walk away

Dont take it personally Kenl, i know your just trying something but if this isnt YOUR place then leave it, its not going to work

Hey its cool. We are all entitled to our opinions, and at least your post was made after our party. lol. With the exception of the sound system being a bit sup par, the evening went very well, the place was packed and we all had fun, nobody had trouble dancing on the floor in the venue and the dj booth was large enough for us to do what we had to do. We would have no problems working with the people at 13 little devils again they were all extremely friendly and welcoming.

A big thank you to everyone who came out and partyed with us!

Heres a few pics.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

Eric Martinez

3.jpg

Those who didnt like the floor took to the bar... :)

4.jpg

:love2:

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Kenneth L

8.jpg

9.jpg

You have got to be kidding me with this place!

I walked into Devils a while ago (less then 6 months i belive)

Enter the from door at sidewalk and get passed a WO-man built like a black tall bruce lee with muscles

open another door to the main room and what a ungodful wreck

i would be embarressed to send someone in there just to take a piss

u have got to be kidding

the place has no real floor and im not talking about a dance floor

im talking about a F-L-O-O-R

its like walking on a substructure, unpainted, not carpeted, nothing, just bare.

the manager (who shall remain nameless) showed me the quote unquote dance box

it measures about

30" wide

enxtends from the wall about 26"

and is a whole nose bleed height of 6 inches or less tall.

now wait - it gets so much better

where did the seats come from? did someone leave these on the corner to trash pickup?

still more...............

theres a downstairs?? OMG thats GOT to be hot

its a dead end room with exterior brick walls - no heat - no lighting - no speakers - no furniture.

Once you give this place the once over visually and take that image away with you.

You begin to realize this "structure" is actually

One huge bldg on the left

One huge bldg on the right

they over hang each other a bit and someone decided to place a door over this alley of a space.

This man wanted me to bring him a rock and roll mixed with hip hop party for a thursday night???????

Kenl - i know you dont own this - nor are you the manager so please for GODS SAKE

walk away

dude not for nothing but it looks like they had a blast........i wouldnt mind spinnin there....looks mad fun

and do u honestly think even 5% of the people even give afuck about half the shit you just said??? people go to bars to get wasted, hook up, and listen to music....not critique the decor or the layout :rolleyes:

and Liquidtouch... I'm surprised to hear you talkin like that man, if anything the venue doesn't define the party the crowd does... come down and have drinks on us at our next party there, maybe you'll change your mind.

It used to be a gay place but they are finishing up w/ their new booth and the system was perfect for what the place is, which is a DJ bar, not a danceclub.

dude not for nothing but it looks like they had a blast........i wouldnt mind spinnin there....looks mad fun

and do u honestly think even 5% of the people even give afuck about half the shit you just said??? people go to bars to get wasted, hook up, and listen to music....not critique the decor or the layout :rolleyes:

I agree homie. Looks like it was mad fun