Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguilera thong

iamsamurai

Said it b4... I'll say it again...

There is NO comparison.

One is a hardbody that can ACTUALLY sing better than 99.9% of the people in the world. The other is a cheetoh-eatin', media-hyped American Idol wannabe that is fading faster than Debbie Gibson. :laugh:

Style, sexiness and supreme vocalist vs. overweight, lazy, drop-of-the-hat marrying slob that can't let go of her voice from when she was 15yrs old.

Eternal :bowdown: to Xtina.

thing is she looks great without makeup to, i honestly dunno why she goes overboard with the hair, clothes and makeup.

brittney is one that looks like utter trash without anything on, she needs makeup to just make her look somewhat decent.

thing is she looks great without makeup to, i honestly dunno why she goes overboard with the hair, clothes and makeup.

brittney is one that looks like utter trash without anything on, she needs makeup to just make her look somewhat decent.

she looks nasty without makeup....i wish i could find that pic that someone posted before...

newsflash...im willing to bet 90% of the females alive are the same way, as well as you

maybe not "nasty" but look different, yeah

not to sound conceited or anything....but i'm happy to say that i don't. and i've seen a couple of chicks here without make up and they still look hot. the mrs is one of them.

not to sound conceited or anything....but i'm happy to say that i don't. and i've seen a couple of chicks here without make up and they still look hot. the mrs is one of them.

diff strokes for diff folks

i did have an ex that did not need ANY makeup, I insisted she not wear it. She had natural red lips, fair skin, perfect lashes n eyes. Man she was gorgeous.