Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The I hate Paris Hilton Thread!

bennyblanco818

people love watching her b/c she has money, she's "hot", and she doesn't give a fuck. 95% of the US is the opposite... broke, ugly, and paranoid. Is that why you're hating. btw, I don't like her either

So someone has to be ugly,broke and paranoid to dislike someone? I love when ppl say youre hating on somebody when you criticize them,hello!-Theyre being insulted,not envied!!! Wake up :banghead:

Well yes she is a Bimbo, and she's not the brightest star out there.....but until she does something to affect me personally there is no need to hate on her. There is no need to hate on anyone, unless they directly attack you....when that happens then you go into Bitch mode!!!

No Forgiveness for Hypocrites!!!!

you know whats really fuked up is that

lets say Paris was a man with the same traits as we see in her and the FEMALE one never existed

This "dude" whoever he would be, would be burned by the media so fat for a single TV season

and then you would NEVER hear about him again until he dies 50 years later

now thats really fuked up IMO

you know whats really fuked up is that

lets say Paris was a man with the same traits as we see in her and the FEMALE one never existed

This "dude" whoever he would be, would be burned by the media so fat for a single TV season

and then you would NEVER hear about him again until he dies 50 years later

now thats really fuked up IMO

WOW you need a new hobby! lol j/k liqid anyway I think Paris is airight and if givin the chance, Id definately hit it!

WOW you need a new hobby! lol j/k liqid anyway I think Paris is airight and if givin the chance, Id definately hit it!

sorry popito

ill always pass on a "As seen USED on TV " pussy anyday.

i just had to do this to the pic though lol

below / attachted

attachment.php?attachmentid=38355&stc=1