Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy T at FREE-for-ALL this Thursday at Buck 15

justinjohnson

Just got back from Buck 15, the placed was packed but found noone I knew to hang out with... :mad: I thought my friends would be there but apparently everyone chickened out because of the rain...Now...I would've stayed but since I felt like I was getting a cold I took Nyquil thinking that it wouldn't hit me for a while...truth is I walked the 2 and 1/2 blocks that separate my crib from Buck and felt just fine, it was when I walked in the room that I remembered I had taken nightime nyquil...the room was spinning a bit so I left shortly after saying hi to Justin...It sucks, because for the look of things, it was going to be a killer night, oh well...next thursday I come out with a vengeance...it's walking distance anyways...ok, I'm kinda drowsy now ssdoo I trhinsk Imos goinga gooo to spleepzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Just got back from Buck 15, the placed was packed but found noone I knew to hang out with... :mad: I thought my friends would be there but apparently everyone chickened out because of the rain...Now...I would've stayed but since I felt like I was getting a cold I took Nyquil thinking that it wouldn't hit me for a while...truth is I walked the 2 and 1/2 blocks that separate my crib from Buck and felt just fine, it was when I walked in the room that I remembered I had taken nightime nyquil...the room was spinning a bit so I left shortly after saying hi to Justin...It sucks, because for the look of things, it was going to be a killer night, oh well...next thursday I come out with a vengeance...it's walking distance anyways...ok, I'm kinda drowsy now ssdoo I trhinsk Imos goinga gooo to spleepzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Lamont-O-Lichios waz in da house.

I was wondering what happened to you!!! LOL

Hope you feel better bro. It really was a great night, and Jimmy T tore it the fuck up! I was very happy to see so many heads show up considering the weather. Lots of new faces too!!! :)

Is this party every Thursday night? If so, let me know so I can bring a stright jacket for Lamont ! He's out of control !!! Im sure he's the guy wearing his kango and gazelles selling free passes to get into this free spot at the corner ! LOL

Let me know Justin!

Yeah, it's every Thursday! Bring that straight jacket, and we'll tie him up and put him in the corner!