Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rollrgirl once again proves

NOT IN USE

NICE.....hahaha.....lovesit.....I guess I was set up from the getgo cause I was obsessed with Hello Kitty when I was a kid....damn...I'm fucked up

its true though, i only dated two chicks that did drugs..and they both were obsessed with Hello Kitty...

and i posted this once before..and most of the ladies on here..love Hello Kitty

i cant explain why it is, but its true

funny..I actually went to college...what the fuck was I doin??? drug of choice was anything that would take me outside of myself...took great pride in knowing what every drug would do to you. Garbage head I guess.....but I got hooked on H and base (crack--same shit). I just got tired of killing myself after a while

funny..I actually went to college...what the fuck was I doin??? drug of choice was anything that would take me outside of myself...took great pride in knowing what every drug would do to you. Garbage head I guess.....but I got hooked on H and base (crack--same shit). I just got tired of killing myself after a while

i just never got into h..did it for like a summer as a way to come down..

i liked the warmth..the knod...hated the drip..and nobody how much i did..i would get nausous...

just not my thing i guess.

never mainlined it though, never would........hate needles........and i had to draw the line somewhere

First time I trained it i mainlined it. I fell in love immediately. I still wish I could use but I'm not willing to give everything up that I have now. The nod I miss the most....just totally oblivious to my surroundings...but the detox is a nightmare

i bet...i couldnt imagine physical addiction...the sniffles, fatigue, anxiety...

wow, your more hardcore than i ever was :bowdown:

They didn't want anything to do with me for a long time. They had me arrested a few times to try and get me to stop. My brother is also an addict so they got a double wammy. Now they want me to move with them down south. I am blessed to have their support cause many people don't. They are proud that I am doing well now...but definately apprehensive that I might relapse. I can't blame them..I put them through hell

They didn't want anything to do with me for a long time. They had me arrested a few times to try and get me to stop. My brother is also an addict so they got a double wammy. Now they want me to move with them down south. I am blessed to have their support cause many people don't. They are proud that I am doing well now...but definately apprehensive that I might relapse. I can't blame them..I put them through hell

yeah i bet....it was so sad to see my ex parents go through what they did..they just cried all the time....anytime i came over..drugs or no drugs..or anytime she left the house...