Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON at CIELO on MARCH 5TH this sat

Once again hes back for his monthly party called "VIBAL". A lot of ya know how much i praise a lot of djs but he is STILL the only one that NEVER plays one bad record EVER out of the numerous times i have heard him play 1000s of records. Anyhow Gonna be rolling with a big party, i believe meeting around 11-1130ish so meet up with me (those who know me) and let me walk ya in to either get comped or reduced(10). So see ya there.

well i keep bumping this thread cause im extending an invitation to people who could never get into cielo. Walk in with me and you'll be fine either comp or reduced(10bucks) depends what the door guy feels like giving ya. And this way you get to hear an amazing dj.

well i keep bumping this thread cause im extending an invitation to people who could never get into cielo. Walk in with me and you'll be fine either comp or reduced(10bucks) depends what the door guy feels like giving ya. And this way you get to hear an amazing dj.

Hey i wanna come with a bunch of friends. Reduced sounds good enough for me. What is dress code? can we wear hats or sneakers? What is age to get in anyways? Where is Ciello located? I have never been there. Looking foward to continue clubbing even if JP isn't around. :) Thanks.

cool .. lots of people from here going ..

MEETUP?????

bassboy, djoner, drewminati, mscrew, argdiezel, luzi, jessynergy ... cya all tonight .. i am thereeeeeeeeeeeee

peace

the MASK

eh probably not gonna head there. gonna be at avalon :ghey: