Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bitches and bros of the sex board, i will be missed!!

anotherway83

alrite bitches and bros...im gonna be gone for abt 2 weeks...i know it's gonna be tuff not having me around but its a part of growing up, i can't be around forever you know!

but i've been thinking...for as long as i've been here i've been having my way with the bitches of this board while the bros stood by and watched, but now its time to give sumthing back!!

koky - you may proceed to fuck the shit out of vampress...i'll PM you details on how to make her cum thru anal sex in a lil bit

gabo - you can have your way with crowina while i'm gone...she loves giving head so you'll really enjoy having her as your bitch for the time being :laugh:

nomembername - linabina needs some cock so im gonna let you have her for now...make sure you pay attention to her bum, it's where the action is

dgtlfunk - based on your responses i think darkvixen would be the perfect 2-week fuck buddy for you...enjoy her for now :D

and i was gonna assign somebitch and naughtybabe to other bros of the board but seeing as they won't have fully recovered from last night's threesome with me for the next month, that really wasn't an option

alrite im outta here...later