Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Inquiring Minds want 2 know......

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who fucked that up....and she turned left on red during her driving test...now that's dumb

my friend put scoot, instread of scott on his SAT, they still gave him the points..i think that 200 per section is just a starting point, no matter what u do

if you say this:

"I'm just tryin to plan my relapse for when I'm done with parole....need to celebrate. I usually go straight for opiates but I know I'll OD cause I always do. Gotta start slow"

and your name is this:

rollrgrll222

well umm as far taking you for real... i guess i'll have to know what it's like to walk in your shoes to understand........i'm just showing a little love here... so you know as well as i when someone talks about OD'ng... your gonna take it to heart....no?

i think you two should kiss..

that would be hot..

<---new board casanova..

Guest gabo
I stopped using cause I didn't want to die...I was very clos to it. But I'm an addict so I think about using all the time. It's part of my disease....what can I say?
why is that hot to me?

Guest gabo
that's fucked up.....a girl makes a couple comments and all of a sudden she's the board slut....nice...so much love here
ohhh I am just messing.