Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is Going To Belmar's Parade This Sunday..3/6??

Hi everyone! Is anyone going to Belmar's St. Patrick's Day parade this weekend? Me and my girlfriends go with some of our friends and my cousin who are all Newark cops. It is alot of fun! :beer:

it gets a little crazy! :3some:

I miss Reggies!! :boohoo::boohoo:

Gee, some drunk'n Cops from up north who think they own the world and act like ass holes when they get drunk....Sounds like way to much fun for me.

Ill wait for Seaside.

But ALL COPS act like assess when they are drunk....and even the Seaside parade they are ALL there............so regardless of where you go, they will be there. so what th drunk cops are too happy getting drunk they don't bother anyone. well, have fun wherever you go!

:love:

its all about seaside when it comes to st.pattys

Johel B. and Dj Vanzetti Birthday Bash on March 12th @ Seaside Side Heights and Deko Lounge. We will start @ Klee's bar in the AM for St.Patty's parade then off to deko lounge for the afterparty with Dj Boris.

email me lists or any questions @ statikprp@aol.com

or JohelB@tmail.com

Stop by the green room....im upstairs at the big bar :bounce:

Better North cops then shore drunken drugged cops with no class and out of shape

lol :lol3:

you are soooooooooo right! or how about the ridiculous rental season cops in pt pleasant who just want to ARREST or bother anyone just cause they have a make believe badge for the summer!!

those cops make me sick!

cant miss her only blonde one upstairs?? u are blonde right now right??lol

blonde highlights :) Im the only one with blonde highlights at the big bar.lol my name is nicole. You will probably see prime at the corner of the bar by me sleeping by 4pm.

its all about seaside when it comes to st.pattys

Johel B. and Dj Vanzetti Birthday Bash on March 12th @ Seaside Side Heights and Deko Lounge. We will start @ Klee's bar in the AM for St.Patty's parade then off to deko lounge for the afterparty with Dj Boris.

email me lists or any questions @ statikprp@aol.com

or JohelB@tmail.com

Vanzetti from the club velocity days??? OH DEF PM ME!!!