Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those going from Lawler -> Morillo

I'll be heading to lights out first, then over to space for morillos morning session.. so i have a quick question. Will tickets be any less when I arrive at 5-6am to enter space? Should I pre-purchase to avoid a line? Not sure what the best course of action is... any suggestions would be great

:bounce:

I'll be heading to lights out first, then over to space for morillos morning session.. so i have a quick question. Will tickets be any less when I arrive at 5-6am to enter space? Should I pre-purchase to avoid a line? Not sure what the best course of action is... any suggestions would be great

:bounce:

tickets won't be any cheaper and possibly more...

they are touting doorprices of $50, but it was $60 last year....and the presale tix only guarantee entry until 5am i think...having said that, last year i walked right in at 630am the night that Tiesto was in the main room and Morillo was supposed to play the terrace after Crobar (was Sander instead).

They will definitely be more - probably close to $100 around that time, Space is one of the few places that hosts afterhours w/ such big name DJ's and that will be the time everyone else who was at another club will probably go. I have a feeling this will be the craziest night of the week. I've seen them bump up prices to $80 or $100 - definitely buy presales and leave the lawler party a little early

wow, and i thought people in nyc were getting screwed as far as door prices are concerned. if i show up there and it's 80 bucks to get in im going straight to one place, my bed.

They will definitely be more - probably close to $100 around that time, Space is one of the few places that hosts afterhours w/ such big name DJ's and that will be the time everyone else who was at another club will probably go. I have a feeling this will be the craziest night of the week. I've seen them bump up prices to $80 or $100 - definitely buy presales and leave the lawler party a little early

wow, and i thought people in nyc were getting screwed as far as door prices are concerned. if i show up there and it's 80 bucks to get in im going straight to one place, my bed.

I doubt it will be that high but you never know. That is why you buy tickets now.

definitely buy presales and leave the lawler party a little early

i would rather give up my first born child than leave early

:afro:

Will call: Tickets and 5 day pass pick up will be at Club Space any day during the Music Conference (March 22 - 26) betwen the hours of 12 noon and 7 am. Don't forget to bring your ID and the credit card that you used to purchase your tickets

That is taken straight from clubspace's site.. so i'll assume thats accurate and pre-purchase. thanks fellas.