Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dress codes for wmc??

it's my frist tiemd own to wmc and my first time down to south beach actually... what are the dress codes at the clubs gonna be?? am i gonna have to wear shoes to get into state, crobar and space?? or are they ok with dress as long as you look neat??? thanks

it's my frist tiemd own to wmc and my first time down to south beach actually... what are the dress codes at the clubs gonna be?? am i gonna have to wear shoes to get into state, crobar and space?? or are they ok with dress as long as you look neat??? thanks

as look as you look neat you should not have a problen, jeans, t-shirt should be ok.....not sure about sneakers though.....i belive as long as they are not white sneakers then it should be ok....

this sounds dumb

but can you wear thongs into clubs ?? flip flops in the US

we call it thongs, ok ?

it is for a chick who wants to know not me, i was there last year and i wore sneakers

she wants to wear flipflops to a club? that's a huge foot accident waiting to happen. entry-wise, i don't think it should be a problem. fashion-wise though, beg her to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some sandals instead :laugh2:

this sounds dumb

but can you wear thongs into clubs ?? flip flops in the US

we call it thongs, ok ?

it is for a chick who wants to know not me, i was there last year and i wore sneakers

Uh, your feet will hurt from peeps stepping on them. I wouldn't recommend it at all.