Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car accident:

groovefire

Actually the car smashed into a chevy blazer and the girl driving it was whisked away in an ambulance. For once, I wasn't the driver in the accident, but I do feel bad for my coworker, asd he cancelled his collision insurance 6 months ago. Sweet day for him.

It happened at lunch. Jon, my cowerker talked me into eating at Chic-Fil-A at the Burlington Mall, a few miles down the road. After a delicious chicken sanwhich and some waffle fries, we headed back to work. At the intersection of I-95 and I-93 someone was cuttoff, many brakes were slammed on, my cowerkers, not in time. Pretty much ruined my day :box:

Its funny cuz around lunch time yesterday I was heading 95 south in Waltham and must have just missed one helluvanaccident cuz the ambulances and fire trucks just whizzed by. When I got up to the accident scene there was lieterally nothing left of the vehicle. Couldnt even tell what kind of SUV. Just debris all over the highway. The scene was so chilling that it made me put on my seat belt.

Glad your ok bro.