Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exclusive Story With Darude

We have an EXCLUSIVE story following Darude from his set in Vegas (march 19 at Club Rubber), traveling to Miami and then playing at the WMC on March 24 (WetGrooves Party)...(any publishers or clubplanet.com personnel interested in this article? email me asap)

:deal:

Any other questions?

hit me up for guest listing and hookups while in vegas:::

go to www.VegasEd.com for links to VegasEd's MySpace and VegasVIP Yahoo Group as well as www.INVEGASmagazine.com

blah blah blah...where did that ho go with my bottle!?

:letsgo:

VegasEd!

i was in my gym this morning and heard a yet unheard, by my ears, remix of sandstorm. how much longer are people donna be pluggin' that fucking track? anoying as hell. i should have gone to the people in the gym and have them destroy that blasphemy of a CD. :mad:

i was in my gym this morning and heard a yet unheard, by my ears, remix of sandstorm. how much longer are people donna be pluggin' that fucking track? anoying as hell. i should have gone to the people in the gym and have them destroy that blasphemy of a CD. :mad:

HEHEHEHE!!!! :rofl:

Hey...quit making fun of Darude. I love Sandstorm! :bowdown: I get goosebumps every time I hear it.

:hoparound

lol hey the funny thing is we ALL know Sandstorm and Darude made a good living off it...better than what i have done with my life so far....how about you?...lol..gotta give props where they are due, even if its 5 years later....

:dj:

lol hey the funny thing is we ALL know Sandstorm and Darude made a good living off it...better than what i have done with my life so far....how about you?...lol..gotta give props where they are due, even if its 5 years later....

:dj:

True dat...probably laughing all the way to the bank.

maybe it was 2002...seems like forever ago though..i look forward to seeing what he is up to....regardless i am sure they will be good shows with lots of people...

I saw ATB came out with something last year but never heard much more about it....or was that BT or ATM or ASAP or TGIF? ..hmmm

Wow...

I remember hearing Sandstorm for the 1st time @ 1015 Folsom back in (i think) 2000. Funny, I thought it was the best track in the world when I heard it.

Then I heard it 2,546 more times over the next 2 months...

has it been 5-6 years since sandstorm came out?

speaking of which, that reminds me, i wonder what ever happened to ATB? they were from more or less the same time.

atb was a little before sandstorm.. maybe by 2 years or so... havent heard much form him lately.. although i havent been downloading anythign since about 2001.. he's a pretty decent dj i'd like to have him come to nyc someday