Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHere to be this week???

smoove9

MY friends are coming from Indiana on Saturday the 5th to South BEach. They are 4 girls ad are meeting up with other girls aswell. I havent been out in a while and dont really know what places are on and poppin. THese girls like more dnacing to hip hop etc than trance. Where are good places we can go to Sat Sun Mon and the rest of the week. If you could please help i would really appreciate it!!! OH.. do those password from Cooljunkie.com work???

Hip Hop. LOL. Try Atlanta, GA for hip hop. Seriously, the only Hip Hop party worth going to is Sat at Mansion. Rony Seikley's club Mynt is decent. But, if your friends are from Indiana they are not going to know any difference, so try there also. Cool Junkie passwords do not work unless you guessed it, your friends are hotties/models. If you really want to get in, I would do a table reservation for mansion. Tough door policy sometimes.

alizee14.jpg

MY friends are coming from Indiana on Saturday the 5th to South BEach. They are 4 girls ad are meeting up with other girls aswell. I havent been out in a while and dont really know what places are on and poppin. THese girls like more dnacing to hip hop etc than trance. Where are good places we can go to Sat Sun Mon and the rest of the week. If you could please help i would really appreciate it!!! OH.. do those password from Cooljunkie.com work???

well the girls are good looking in fact but if the passwords really dont work w/e. So other than hip hop on Saurday at Mynt or Mansion what is good for all types of music.. no REGETON!!! Is pearl good??? Ive been hearing about pawn shop lately.. whats up with that?? Thanks!