Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone doing this weekend?

bp691

tonight - farina then rise

saturday - moving into my new place, then girls night out probably

sunday - unpacking ish.

im officially on spring break for a week after 4 pm today. if anyone knows a good way to make some quick money, lemme know. sexual favors not excluded.

tonight - farina then rise

saturday - moving into my new place, then girls night out probably

sunday - unpacking ish.

im officially on spring break for a week after 4 pm today. if anyone knows a good way to make some quick money, lemme know. sexual favors not excluded.

Yeah need u to pick up a package and bring it somewhere for me...

How was last night Foxy? Everyone bailed on me, I had no one to go with, and it's not safe for a prettyboy like me to be alone in that part of town. ;)

aww, u shoulda called me. I went by myself and met everybody there...i woulda protected you. :love:

anyways, that spot is dope now! Do you remember it before? it used to look like a rec center or a middle school gymnasium...now its got swanky-sweet decor, plush couches ready for plugging, long red velvet drapes and Indian/ Buddah decorations everywhere, and reeeally nice sound. It wasn't very crowded at all, but i can see this spot def. has potential.

I wasn't prepared for all that non-smoking bullshit tho. I totally forgot about that till i walk up and see 8 ppl outside smoking butts, and i'm like doh! Times like that, i wish i was a quitter too.

you're a chick? :confused:

this whole time I never knew that

nope. i would be the ugliest chick on the planet. me and a few friends, usually including meathead, have a GNO or girls night out. we get mexican, drink margaritas, then usually go to some really lame bar that has karaoke.

Tonight: Staying in and plugging Debbie/Foxy's couch

Tommorow: Wicked siiiiick gun show

Sunday: Shooting shit Sundays New Hampshire Edition, and trying to keep a straight face when my Mom yells at me for making too much noise in the back yard.

:laugh: that's awesome.

p.s. make sure u get my liquor order before u go to NH. :heart:

hot g :yuck::yuck:

That shit needs to be cold to luke warm.

I had a giant bottle of enliven that i left in my car in the summer so before we were going into avalon we did a couple super hot caps. Man that sucked. so fucked that a snuck a smaller bottle in, got a cup of ice went to the bathroom pored it in. Then set it on a speaker not noticing that the bass slowly pushed it off and spilled over the floor. :splat:

HMMMMM enliven oh so pink looking

hmmmmm blue nitro oh so blue

blahhhhhh shit made in my friends bathtub taste like pepermint and wardwood floor remover. :vomit2: