Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DFUSE + Groovefire @ RISE Friday

groovefire

begin_cover72.jpg

D:FUSE returns to RISE on Friday March 11, with RISE residents Groovefire opening. Tym Ryan is in the lounge.

A Texas native, D:FUSE has been making progressive dance music for over ten years, producing hits played by every major DJ from Paul Oakenfold to Carl Cox.

With an on-going DJ residency at the legendary Release in San Francisco, a busy touring schedule in the US, as well as headlining spots in the UK, D:FUSE is a hot commodity worldwide. D:FUSE also holds his place in radio with his own shows on XM Satellite Radio, a weekly mix show on Q101's Sonic Boom in Chicago, Proton Radio, and his Mile High Mix for Delta Airlines‚ in flight programming.

D:FUSE's DJ sets include true live performance. To add a completely new angle to his shows, D:FUSE uses the Roland HPD 15 Handsonic to play live percussion during his DJ sets, and he also features his own vocals as well as other artists for live PAs. D:FUSE, who playedthe drums for 12 years in various bands. "This allows me to interact with the crowd on a completely different level."

Opening for D:FUSE @ RISE will be RISE residents Groovefire. D:FUSE and Groovefire have now done countless shows together in Boston, New York and Miami. "Groovefire throws down some of the best tagteam sets in the nation" says D:FUSE. "Funky, fun, house, a taste of progressive, and always a kickin‚ bassline for the floor."

This is D:FUSE's second visit to RISE. He first played at RISE last February with his friends Groovefire, and that night was one of the best Fridays we have had in the past year. Don't miss this one!

Friday March 11th

Members $10 Guests $20

1:30am - 6:30am

Couple recent D:FUSE radio mixes (12/2005)

Hour 1 (chill): http://streaming.djdfuse.com:8000/content/dfuse_xm80_PeoplesMix_55_hr1.pls

Dextro "Do You Need Help" Border Community/3Beat

Secret Planet 002 "X"

Hydrophonic & Trip Coffin "Squiggle" Milehouse

Tocharian "Nova Scotia" Intrinsic

Sue McGuiness "Test Me" Capture

Gauss Control "Between My Legs" (Jay Tripwire's Retro Electro Rebump)

Dirty Fours "Breathless" EQ Grey

Dido "Sand in My Shoes" (Hani Num Sound Mix) Arista

Sin Plomo "African Stomper" (Main Mix) Stereo

Hour 2 (prog house): http://streaming.djdfuse.com:8000/content/dfuse_xm80_PeoplesMix_56_hr2.pls

Dousk "Nausea"

G-Pal "3rd July" Promo

Sphere "Barrier" (Rob & Skinner Remix) Grounded

DJ Leo "2gether" (Alex Stealthy Remix)

Savvas "Unlimited" (Chris Cowie Remix) Bellboy

White Rock Angel "Death by Jupiter" (King of Cool Remix) Critical Rhythm

Sourmash "Pilgrimage to Paradise" (Timo Maas Remix) Hooj

Greed "Sandrushka" Feed Me