Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton phone call to Lohan reveal Jessica's addictions (mp3)

YOU ARE ON FUNKAFAGS LIL DICK....IT SHOWS... AS FOR FUNKAFAG HOW DO U KNOW THEY HAVE GAYMEN WEEKLY...HHHMMMMMMMMM, MAKES U WONDER...I HEARD THIS CP HAS NOTHIN BUT A BUNCH OF FAGS ON HERE....AND SINCE YOU THINK IM A WANNA BE GANGSTER, COME UPTOWN TO MY HOOD, 2411 8TH AVENUE AND SEE ME....YOUR LIL FAGOT ASS WONT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE BITCH...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you even admit your shit is "LIL" ok, ok, thats cool of you I guess, whatever. and LOL I'm at St. Nicholas Ave nigga, I probally have seen your wangsta ass 1000 times, lol. But it's all good, no worries.

Theres No Way You Live Uptown..the Way You Talk Not You Aint From Harlem Son.....you Sound To Bitchy......maybe Your Havin A Bad Day....like I Said 2411 8th Avenue.....a Silver Truck Always Parked In The Front . Tap My Glass And The Alarm Goes Off...youll Have About A 100 Niggas Holdin You Till I Get There....lets Go...

Theres No Way You Live Uptown..the Way You Talk Not You Aint From Harlem Son.....you Sound To Bitchy......maybe Your Havin A Bad Day....like I Said 2411 8th Avenue.....a Silver Truck Always Parked In The Front . Tap My Glass And The Alarm Goes Off...youll Have About A 100 Niggas Holdin You Till I Get There....lets Go...

your such a bullshit artist, give it up already you computer nerd, you are DONE :no:

I KNOW A SHOOK NIGGA WHEN I HEAR ONE.....U GOT MY ADDRESS AND YOU STILL TAILKIN...THATS GANGSTER...... :lol3::lol3::lol3: LATER FAG, IM DONE WITH YOU BITCH...IF YOU KEEP RESPONDIN THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOUR ON MY DICK......ADIOS !!!!!

:rofl:

ABOUT TIME ALREADY!, please don't resond to any of my posts ever again you gangsta wannabe, thanks. and you da man :afro:

YOU CALL YOURSELF A STAR ON HERE, THATS A DAMN SHAME...ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET YOU THINK YOUR FAMOUS.....INTERNET THUG HUH !!!!! YOU SAID!! ...IM FUNNY AND SMARTER THAN YOU.!!....WHAT A STATEMENT. YOU ARE REALLY A BITCH !!!!!I HAVE NO TIME FOR FAG BITCHES LIKE YOU..... :no:

shut up you lowlife piece of shit scumbag, that's no way to talk to a celebrity like me :shades2:

THE THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT PARIS HILTON AND ITS ALL ME. I FEEL THE LOVE FROM MY FANS....I GUESS IM THE STAR NOW !!!!HAHAHA !!!! :shades2:

All of my victims become stars you dumbass, can't you tell? I'm a fucking celebrity...you scumsucking pig son of a motherless goat!

:arrow:

He must belong to that part of the world where God

didnt deliver enuff *Gray Matter -

oh, I'm sorry fweka-wicky...

..that means *"BRAINS"....

I know you couldnt possibly have understood that. :D

And I KNOW I aint on yo dick, you need tweezers to take and show

that bitch out to the world, and present to Science and Nobel Prize

winners, that microscopic penises..........

DO EXIST!!!!! :pint:

whoa....let me find out you guys are fuckin him in the ass....LOL...damn freak...I didn't know you went that way!!!

We're fucking him in the ass on this thread...who knows, you may be the next lucky winner, so put some vaseline and take a number :)