Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those of you with MySpace:

way better than friendster

Yeah! Myspace is way better than Friendster... but I like how Friendster notifies u when it automatically finds people who are already connected to you thru others though. Goes to show how small the world is! I don't think Myspace does that, right?

Yeah! Myspace is way better than Friendster... but I like how Friendster notifies u when it automatically finds people who are already connected to you thru others though. Goes to show how small the world is! I don't think Myspace does that, right?

really it does? i never knew that. i hardly go on those sites unless i've been notified that someone wants to add me as their friend. im always too busy browsing CP. haha

are you going out tomorrow night? how about you brandon? im thinking about going to liebing. lemme know.

HAHAHAHAH

what about FAT GAY MEN?

As long as they have atleast a C-Cup.

I get all these fat black girls asking for friend requests "Yo daddy ...blah blah blah... you looking good ...blah blah blah..." and im just like GO EAT SOME HAM BITCH. So annoying.

As long as they have atleast a C-Cup.

I get all these fat black girls asking for friend requests "Yo daddy ...blah blah blah... you looking good ...blah blah blah..." and im just like GO EAT SOME HAM BITCH. So annoying.

hahahaha....no bbv for you?

i'm the only fat gay man on brandon's myspace

lolololol.. well leo, sorry but i have to admit. you have a pretty flat chest. you should work on that! maybe hangout with some fat black girls eating ham and fried chicken to develop some fat tits.

so... hows that jen chick from bloomfield doin? ;)

really it does? i never knew that. i hardly go on those sites unless i've been notified that someone wants to add me as their friend. im always too busy browsing CP. haha

are you going out tomorrow night? how about you brandon? im thinking about going to liebing. lemme know.

Really! You're thinkin about comin out of hibernation before WMC?? :hat: Liebing is a possibility before headin off to Crobar... didn't go out last nite so I'm well rested :getdown::getdown::getdown: Call me if you go! :phone: