Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc vs ultra

jeffy1

considering most events have multiple dj's from all over the world (that fly here, stay in hotels, transportation, food, etc.) playing at multiple venues for covers mostly around 20 bucks, conference is quite cheap. Ibiza clubs cover start at 10 presale around 40 to 60 bucks at the door with 11 bucks for a water 1/2 the size of one here in the u.s. AND you can't drink the tap water in Ibiza because its bad 4 u. whew, long run-on. ie As far as world class clubbing, its cheap here in mia.

Here is a suggestion. I don't know what kind of music you like but we are offering guestlist hook ups for people working our street teams. You work 4 hours (which is basically just walking around, flyering and talking to people) and we hook-you and a guest to a party that night. p/t work full time party

I also feel the m3 pass is worth it. Killer sunset parties and parties every night that are free for pass holders. All our events are m3 parties. If you like more progressive stuff, WMC has some good events with their passes, I think ultra is included, not sure though. Check out the events you want to see and see which one is more on your tip.

What ever you do, go out every night!!!

hope this helps

jb