Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everything About NJ DMV Sucks...

yes i know that everything would have been easier if i was a bit more prepared but i just can't believe how many forms of ID this crappy business called DMV needs from me to believe I am who I say I am...

i needed to present an old license, credit card, original birth certificate, SS, utility bill within passed 60 days... amazing! just so these idiots dont fuck up and give a license to a criminal? the funny part is, is that if someone really wanted to, it is soooo easy to fake half those documents anyways so why even bother to use them as "proof"? and the whole idea that they don't believe me really bothers me as is... just having to prove myself to a bunch of pencil pushing clerks really sets me off...

anyways, a rant is a rant i guess...

can't they just make life simple and use thumb prints or something?

yeah, luckily i can register on line... i cant wait to go back in a bit...lol... they kill me in there... this one kid who looked like some kind of dirty scrub was starting to talk to me like he was some kind of special... err, these are the types of people that need a good as whoopin just to make them realize that their job checking my ids isnt as big and bad as they think it makes them feel... oh well... i shall refrain from further anger...lol

wait, here's the best part... after not being able to get my license renewed because my utiltity bill was over 60 days old, they made me go back home to get a utility bill that was less than 60 days old... when i got back, they never even checked it to verify it was less than 60 days nor did they even ask for it!

talk about inconsistency and a big pain in the ass... besides, these new licenses are blurry and crappy anyways... maybe would could've spent money on a better print quality or something? lol