Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vip for amika on sat 3/26

i was told that they are considering having a 3-4 bottle minimum for a vip table at $250+ per bottle, with 4-6 people per table.....

what ever happened to buying one bottle for 2 people......someone please explain this one to me...... :no:

Hmmm...they told me 2 bottle minimum. That is ridiculous. I don't want to drink 4 bottles between 6 peeps (3 of which are girls who can't drink). I will be way too canned.

If that is the case, I am sure I will find something else to do or just do general admission and just buy my drinks.

Where did you hear that?

Hmmm...they told me 2 bottle minimum. That is ridiculous. I don't want to drink 4 bottles between 6 peeps (3 of which are girls who can't drink). I will be way too canned.

If that is the case, I am sure I will find something else to do or just do general admission and just buy my drinks.

Where did you hear that?

i called them last week they told me the general rule is 2 bottle minimum, but since its wmc and a special event i called today to reserve that and she told me that they are meeting today with the owners and they are considering making it a 3-4 bottle minimum, i have to call her back friday, she will have a final answer...

i called them last week they told me the general rule is 2 bottle minimum, but since its wmc and a special event i called today to reserve that and she told me that they are meeting today with the owners and they are considering making it a 3-4 bottle minimum, i have to call her back friday, she will have a final answer...

I will call next week as well to confirm. :no: Let me know what you find out.

There are way too many other things to do that night. Greedy Bastards.

I will call next week as well to confirm. :no: Let me know what you find out.

There are way too many other things to do that night. Greedy Bastards.

yes they are, what else are you considering doing that night, my other alternative might be opium....not sure though....suggestion for you... :pissy: or we can see what they would charge if we put both of our parties together...

yes they are, what else are you considering doing that night, my other alternative might be opium....not sure though....suggestion for you... :pissy: or we can see what they would charge if we put both of our parties together...

They told me 6 max to a table and we have 6 already or I would. Don't want to split my group up since it will make my costs go up. (I don't think the girls would be too happy about that)

They told me 6 max to a table and we have 6 already or I would. Don't want to split my group up since it will make my costs go up. (I don't think the girls would be too happy about that)

thats cool...just an idea i had....bad idea....i'll figure something out...