Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 This Weekend S&M Party Performance by Luz Divina & Tina Ann

Friday March 11th:

Tina Ann performing her KTU hit "Rise Again" along with her anthem "dont Want Another Man". Main Ballroom music by Joe Giorgio & Boogie.

Saturday March 12th:

Join us for our S&M Party. Live Performance by Luz Divina, Singing her JP Anthem "In Your Eyes"

attachment.php?attachmentid=38581&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38582&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38584&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38583&stc=1

Friday March 11th:

Tina Ann performing her KTU hit "Rise Again" along with her anthem "dont Want Another Man". Main Ballroom music by Joe Giorgio & Boogie.

Saturday March 12th:

Join us for our S&M Party. Live Performance by Luz Divina, Singing her JP Anthem "In Your Eyes"

attachment.php?attachmentid=38581&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38582&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38584&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38583&stc=1

SATURDAY MARCH 12TH.. JOIN OUR S&M theme party :bounce::bounce:

Went there last night...

I must say i was impressed and most of these negative reviews of the place is bullshit. The club itself looked really good and spacious. But what is up with the elvis statue. Thought it was a little weird and out of place.

The Admission, Drinks and parking prices were on par with everything. Thought the staff was pretty friendly and courteous. Decent amount of girls, but like most clubs it was more guys than girls.

Only real complaint i have was the music was really cheesey other than that me and my crew had a good time.

Went there last night...

The club itself looked really good and spacious. But what is up with the elvis statue. Thought it was a little weird and out of place.

you would not believe, how many people take pictures with elvis.. :confused:

Went there last night...

I must say i was impressed and most of these negative reviews of the place is bullshit. The club itself looked really good and spacious. But what is up with the elvis statue. Thought it was a little weird and out of place.

The Admission, Drinks and parking prices were on par with everything. Thought the staff was pretty friendly and courteous. Decent amount of girls, but like most clubs it was more guys than girls.

Only real complaint i have was the music was really cheesey other than that me and my crew had a good time.

so the fact that the music is "really cheesey" isn't a good enough reason for people to complain about the place? isn't it suppose to be all about the music?

so the fact that the music is "really cheesey" isn't a good enough reason for people to complain about the place? isn't it suppose to be all about the music?

my personal opinion is that going out is about "being with friends" and not necessarily about the music!!!! But good music does help!!!!

IF YOU GO OUT BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC, THEN THAT'S YOUR PROAGITIVE. I GO OUT BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT MEETING GIRLS. BUT THAT'S ME.

AND PEOPLE CAN COMPLAIN ALL THEY WANT, BUT I HEAR A LOT OF REVIEWS JUST SAYING THE PLACE SUCKS WITHOUT GOING INTO SPECIFICALLY WHAT THEY DIDN'T LIKE. I HAD ONLY ONE COMPLAINT OUT 4 OR 5 FACTORS I FEEL IS IMPORTANT MAKING A NIGHT OUT, GOOD OR BAD.

Went there last night...

the statues of elvis and marilyn are real serious....everytime i have been there people seem to become more and more enticed by them as the night progresses...as for the music...that is one main reason why my crew and I frequent THE 9 ..so maybe it's just the person who said that it was cheesey...is really what is cheesey!! lol

IF YOU GO OUT BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC, THEN THAT'S YOUR PROAGITIVE. I GO OUT BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT MEETING GIRLS. BUT THAT'S ME.

AND PEOPLE CAN COMPLAIN ALL THEY WANT, BUT I HEAR A LOT OF REVIEWS JUST SAYING THE PLACE SUCKS WITHOUT GOING INTO SPECIFICALLY WHAT THEY DIDN'T LIKE. I HAD ONLY ONE COMPLAINT OUT 4 OR 5 FACTORS I FEEL IS IMPORTANT MAKING A NIGHT OUT, GOOD OR BAD.

that's great for you!!!But that's just my opinion too!!! you go out to meet girls that's great!!! that should be every guy's goal for the evening...I'm just saying that evidently all the girls who do come there enjoy the music and it definetly sets the tone...because in my opinion most of the people dancing in there are girls...and trust me I've peeped it out...so maybe it's just you bro

the statues of elvis and marilyn are real serious....everytime i have been there people seem to become more and more enticed by them as the night progresses...as for the music...that is one main reason why my crew and I frequent THE 9 ..so maybe it's just the person who said that it was cheesey...is really what is cheesey!! lol

Even when someone compliments your club, you gotta come and say i'm cheesey? Are you fucken kidding me. The music was not good. Its all commercial KTU style of music. If your into that then who's the real cheeseball.

that's great for you!!!But that's just my opinion too!!! you go out to meet girls that's great!!! that should be every guy's goal for the evening...I'm just saying that evidently all the girls who do come there enjoy the music and it definetly sets the tone...because in my opinion most of the people dancing in there are girls...and trust me I've peeped it out...so maybe it's just you bro

what are you talking about???