Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone wanna welcome me back?

Hello world,

Damn it feels like so long since i have been around... don't u hate when shit goes down that tears you away... well, I'mmmmmm baaaccckkk!!!

OK ok. Not all of you know me.... YET.... but please say hello... I'm in need of some good times, and new peeps.

BRE... help me get this started girl will ya?

Ciao

Rob

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

hi welcome back, i dont know you, but i'll be comin up from philly this weekend to meet everyone, so you should go to cream !!! you can call me mace. lol.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

That doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. ANyone else coming in from philly??? driving all messed up is no fun....

Or maybe I could just find a place to crash...who knows

Believe it or not, I have never been to cream or Twilo.. whats cream like?

Who spinning at twilo friday?

let me know whats up... in need of cool peeps .

------------------

Originally posted by safitamace319:

hi welcome back, i dont know you, but i'll be comin up from philly this weekend to meet everyone, so you should go to cream !!! you can call me mace. lol.

Look at that...lol. SOmeone else going up from philly.. i Like it, i like it.

Tell me more mace....

------------------

noooo way you're in philly too!!! cool. listen honi'm catching the R7 from market east tomorrow to trenton, then taking the nj transit to ny, it's hella cheap and you dont have to drive. i'm crashign at my cousins cuz she goes to FIt and it's dorms, but i'm sure we can find someone to let you stay with them these people are cool and it's not a prob, besides i might have to be out all night anywyas, if she doesnt come with me, cuz she works at 9 am on sat. and i dont wanna wake her up to come sign me in again. holla back, where in philly are you from?

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Hey girl.

I do the train thing sometimes also. I actually live in Bensalem... the R7 is right by my apartment. I have keys to my cousins place in astoria, dunno if he'll be there or not, i doubt it..so I/we could probly crash there if its our last choice. What time you planning n leaving? Tell me some about you.

Ciao

------------------

Originally posted by jollydwarf:

Welcome you back? Who are you and when did you leave?

JD

JD,

I am me. I haven't posted probly since b4 you came around... Why you think I should leave again??? do I sense some hostility?

------------------

hey sweety, i'm a student in my last year at philadelphia university, used to be textiles and science. actually, i live by the East FAlls train stop, so i'm takin it from cresson st. to market east hopefully sometime around 1 or a little after in the afternoon, let me know when you're going ok? and that sounds good, in case we both get stuck. i'm originally from allentown, but came down here to go to school, i'm majoring as a physician assistant, so it's been a lot of hard work this year, which is why i need a break. what about you?? what's your story, holla back!

------------------

I was trying to think of the words to Welcome Back Kotter but...it ain't happenin'

Good intentions! I'm coming off a bit a a hiatus myself.

Good to see you!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

1 o'clock in the after noon???? Why u leavin so early?? I have to work till 5, and that's in NJ, So I wouldn't be able to leave till after I got home. About me... well i am 25, with a degree in TV/film, currently working as a web producer in NJ. I have also been working in emergency medicine for alomost 10 years now... so the med thing is cool. Here's a pic of me from new years last year at a party in Soho. I'm the one in the middle. What about you, age, pic?

------------------

Originally posted by cathyo:

I was trying to think of the words to Welcome Back Kotter but...it ain't happenin'

Good intentions! I'm coming off a bit a a hiatus myself.

Good to see you!

Thanks!

and thanks for puttin that little ditty into my head... al i remember is the welcome back part, and the melody....

There are times in life when a hiatus is needed... But I am looking forward to meeting all of you and seein whats up.

------------------