Clubplanet Nightlife Community

newbie newbie newbie (say that three times fast)

What's up everyone,

I guess I should introduce myself, seeing as though there seems to be a veritable cult of clubbers on here and I wouldn't want to be caught posing.

I'm 18 (what are everyone else's ages? I'm interested to know), go to Columbia U., and I've been to a few of the big spots but I have nowhere near the experience everyone else seems to have. (I've been lurking for a couple days.)

Anyway, I just want to say that this is by far the greatest resource I have come across for clubbers, and I think it's totally chill that everyone is so into it.

Well, peace for now, thanks to those who have already helped me out, and I look forward to ravin' with you all soon.

Logan.

It's true--get out now while you still have the chance... I've only been on for two days and I'm officially on the fast track to getting fired because I no longer do anything but refresh my message board...

Welcome, Logan. Good to have you here.

Logan, beware -- this board becomes addictive (in case you haven't noticed yet!). It's like every time you're near a computer your finger itch to click your way to the board! hehe.. Seriously though, welcome... As to your question, I'm 20 and from Rutgers U.

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Hey! I'm new too, although I registered for the site last year! Just came on the boards two days ago, and it can be intimidating with everyone knowing everyone else, but I guess once you're in, you too can attack the newbies smile.gif Oh, that reminds, me I was supposed to upload my picture..anyway, I'm sheila, 22 years old, live in Queens and it's wonderific to meet you cwm11.gif

me too, me too! i'm a new addition to the board, and i agree with the rest, its addictive. my name's Christine, i'm 19 and i go to Manhattan College, just up the road from you cwm12.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

Welcome Logan and all the other newbies!!

I've been away for all of a month and I come back to see that I don't know half of you!

BTW, it's all true. You get sucked in and it's all or nothing. There is no such thing as self control or restraint when it comes to checking this board. You're either on it all day or going cold turkey. It's like opening a candy bar and trying to eat only half. It's an addiction...I'm not kidding cwm13.gif

Oh yeah, I'm a member of the geriatric branch of CNYC. I just turned 29. cwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Hey man.

I'm new on here too... so welcome. I think these people are right. This is my second day and I really should be doing work right now... MUHAHAH! Oh well.. I'm 20 and live on the upper west side.

later.

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean