Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Discotech

Thinking about going to Discotech this weekend. Don't really know anything about it, just heard it was good. I know they are an afterhours. What time do they open, how much is it to get in and do they have a guest list or anything?

I personally don't like Disco as a club, but the afterhours can be fun...they don't open until 5 Am on Sundays...its usually 25$ at the door, maybe you can try a guestlist...I think ************* has better guestlists than CP...have fun

Thanks for the info......I really appreciate it!

I showed up late about 3am.....hit the Roxy first to see some friends......tried to hit Foxy's after but when I called around 6am she said you all were passed out. So I had a gathering of my own. I remember Cookie tring to tell you to sit b/c you looked like you were going to fall over and you physically could not. When you finally did I thought you were going to puke so I left my seat next to you.

I remember Cookie tring to tell you to sit b/c you looked like you were going to fall over and you physically could not. When you finally did I thought you were going to puke so I left my seat next to you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

next time im getting paid for babysitting his ass!

the time i was there saw ab six juicheads makin out and touchin eachother on the dance floor...

sounds hot to me :shades2:

Disco is not a models and bottles type of place, its a dancers party...I suggest getting there on a Sun afternoon, the bar opens at 12...wear sneakers and prepare to dance your ass off